Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 146

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,740
    vCash
    1500

    Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

    I think the worst movie I've ever seen was Lady in the Water. Made no sense and seemed to just make stuff up as the movie went along.

    What's yours?
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,126
    vCash
    1500
    It's always tough to answer this question because is worst like most awful quality? or is it the least entertaining? I've seen some AWFUL AWFUL movies that were extremely entertaining (See: The Room).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,327
    vCash
    1500
    The Wicker Man - I may not pay much attention to the acting in most movies, but the acting was just brutal. Storyline made no sense, ending was ********. About the only good thing about it is the fact that there's no sequel that we know of.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Temperance, Michigan
    Posts
    9,733
    vCash
    1500
    The Box.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,967
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
    The Box.
    The Box was BRUTAL! One of those movies that seemed like it had a little potential in the first 20 minutes but turned absolutely awful. Once they had the scene with the babysitter in the car i told my friend either shut this off or im leaving....and he still had a case of beer in the fridge. Thats how bad it was.

    Another movie that kinda fits that same mold was The Lovely Bones. Seemed like it had potential at first with the creepy kid murderer then im like what in gods name is this ****?!! It turned into fantasy land! Once i saw the dead girl sledding down the hill with the ridiculously corny "groovy chick" magazine cover, i was on my last straw. Then the grandma coming over scene happened and that was it. Pure TRASH. Its like they took a serious movie but dabbled it with cheesy, goofy scenes...it made no sense whatsoever. Worst movie ive seen in a long time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,988
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post

    Another movie that kinda fits that same mold was The Lovely Bones. Seemed like it had potential at first with the creepy kid murderer then im like what in gods name is this ****?!! It turned into fantasy land! Once i saw the dead girl sledding down the hill with the ridiculously corny "groovy chick" magazine cover, i was on my last straw. Then the grandma coming over scene happened and that was it. Pure TRASH. Its like they took a serious movie but dabbled it with cheesy, goofy scenes...it made no sense whatsoever. Worst movie ive seen in a long time.
    Yup. Honestly such a bad movie.

    That or "Stone". I cannot tell you to this day what the **** that movie was made for. No drama, no action...nothing. could not sit through it at all.

    Actually Stone is def worse now that I think about it. At least Lonely Bones had a chase scene where the girl runs away that is slightly intense

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Craggy Island Parochial House
    Posts
    1,973
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Yup. Honestly such a bad movie.

    That or "Stone". I cannot tell you to this day what the **** that movie was made for. No drama, no action...nothing. could not sit through it at all.

    Actually Stone is def worse now that I think about it. At least Lonely Bones had a chase scene where the girl runs away that is slightly intense
    Put me down for 'Stone' too. That movie was awful.

    “Celtic is important to me in as much as it’s one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained.” - Billy Connolly

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
    The Box.
    it was decent


    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    "The Girl Next Door." Put the dvd in and very shortly I was taking it out.
    you're gay
    Last edited by -Kobe24-TJ19-; 05-23-2011 at 10:44 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    The Wicker Man - I may not pay much attention to the acting in most movies, but the acting was just brutal. Storyline made no sense, ending was ********. About the only good thing about it is the fact that there's no sequel that we know of.
    That thing is a steaming pile. Good call.

    I watched this movie a few years ago it was like Feardotcom. I always thought that was one of the worst movies I ever saw.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That thing is a steaming pile. Good call.

    I watched this movie a few years ago it was like Feardotcom. I always thought that was one of the worst movies I ever saw.
    Is that the movie where people visit this one website and like a week later, they end up dying? For some reason, I got reminded of The Ring.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    1,033
    vCash
    1500
    The Haunting Of Molly Hartley - This movie was downright awful and very confusing. The people who performed in this movie really put dents in their careers.

    Few other notable mentions
    Son Of The Mask
    Anything done by Larry The Cable Guy
    All of the low budget original Sci-Fi movies, Anacondas 3-4, Supercroc, Python, etc.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,551
    vCash
    1461
    The Room. (everyone should see this movie)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    The Room. (everyone should see this movie)
    I've never even heard of this movie before.. What's it about?
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,551
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    I've never even heard of this movie before.. What's it about?
    what its about isn't important. what is important is that it might be the worst movie ever made, and for that reason, everybody should see it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,861
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    I think the worst movie I've ever seen was Lady in the Water. Made no sense and seemed to just make stuff up as the movie went along.

    What's yours?
    that movie was horrible.

    and Hide and Seek was a ****in horrible movie too.


Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •