Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    I never gave you **** for that I just said it's unlikely that it will be called anything other than Manitoba ?????. That doesn't mean for sure it won't be called Winnipeg...it's just what the mayor said. I don't think it will be called the Victorias or the Falcons...I'm just throwing suggestions out there. BTW the reason I gave you **** is because your correcting ppl on a sports forum. Most ppl don't bother to proof read their comments before posting.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,769
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think I've ever seen someone get so riled up over misspelling a word before. Lol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg,MB
    Posts
    2,720
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    I never gave you **** for that I just said it's unlikely that it will be called anything other than Manitoba ?????. That doesn't mean for sure it won't be called Winnipeg...it's just what the mayor said. I don't think it will be called the Victorias or the Falcons...I'm just throwing suggestions out there. BTW the reason I gave you **** is because your correcting ppl on a sports forum. Most ppl don't bother to proof read their comments before posting.
    Most people can spell Falcon. My 5 year old neice can spell Falcon.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    Most people can spell Falcon. My 5 year old neice can spell Falcon.
    Can she spell "niece" correctly?...LMFAO the "i" is before the "e". How dumb do you feel right about now?
    Last edited by BuddhaMONK; 05-27-2011 at 06:40 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen someone get so riled up over misspelling a word before. Lol
    Neither have I ^^^^^^^^

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,769
    vCash
    1500
    Falcon is a difficult word to spell

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg,MB
    Posts
    2,720
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    Neither have I ^^^^^^^^

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Falcon is a difficult word to spell
    Do you think niece is spelt "neice" too? Just wondering why your not giving other people on the forum who make spelling mistakes a hard time. Unless of course you spell niece the same way...... Also, you know there's a company called "Falcan" too right? (maybe you should write them a letter about how much you disapprove their spelling).
    Last edited by BuddhaMONK; 05-28-2011 at 03:36 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Falcon is a difficult word to spell
    Do you think niece is spelt "neice" too? Just wondering why your not giving other people on the forum who make spelling mistakes a hard time. Unless of course you spell niece the same way...... Also, you know there's a company called "Falcan" too right? (maybe you should write them a letter about how much you disapprove their spelling).

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    You still talking lol. Do you know how to spell "niece" yet? Seriously, if your going to try to insult someone about their spelling make sure yours is correct first haha.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    Do you think niece is spelt "neice" too? Just wondering why your not giving other people on the forum who make spelling mistakes a hard time. Unless of course you spell niece the same way...... Also, you know there's a company called "Falcan" too right? (maybe you should write them a letter about how much you disapprove their spelling).
    Who cares that he spelt niece wrong, its hilarious how riled up you've gotten over misspelling a word.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Who cares that he spelt niece wrong, its hilarious how riled up you've gotten over misspelling a word.
    You made the comment correcting me, did you not? So why do you care about how "falcon" is spelt and not "niece", be consistent. If you feel the need to go around correcting people do it for everyone not just one person...that's why your p***ing me off. Honestly, if you went through this forum and corrected every misspelt word I wouldn't have a problem with the fact your taking the forum off topic by discussing spelling. Hell, If you had done that I wouldn't even being writing this message right now. I'd probably be telling you good job instead. If you feel the need to get the last word in to feel good about yourself feel free, but i'm done talking about this...back to the topic. What should Winnipeg's new team (potential) be called?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg,MB
    Posts
    2,720
    vCash
    1500
    Its called a typo. Get over it.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    Its called a typo. Get over it.
    Lol he can't get over it at all.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    You made the comment correcting me, did you not? So why do you care about how "falcon" is spelt and not "niece", be consistent. If you feel the need to go around correcting people do it for everyone not just one person...that's why your p***ing me off. Honestly, if you went through this forum and corrected every misspelt word I wouldn't have a problem with the fact your taking the forum off topic by discussing spelling. Hell, If you had done that I wouldn't even being writing this message right now. I'd probably be telling you good job instead. If you feel the need to get the last word in to feel good about yourself feel free, but i'm done talking about this...back to the topic. What should Winnipeg's new team (potential) be called?
    Lol look at your reaction to misspelling a word and look at his.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •