Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I never gave you **** for that I just said it's unlikely that it will be called anything other than Manitoba ?????. That doesn't mean for sure it won't be called Winnipeg...it's just what the mayor said. I don't think it will be called the Victorias or the Falcons...I'm just throwing suggestions out there. BTW the reason I gave you **** is because your correcting ppl on a sports forum. Most ppl don't bother to proof read their comments before posting.

vCash
    I don't think I've ever seen someone get so riled up over misspelling a word before. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    I never gave you **** for that I just said it's unlikely that it will be called anything other than Manitoba ?????. That doesn't mean for sure it won't be called Winnipeg...it's just what the mayor said. I don't think it will be called the Victorias or the Falcons...I'm just throwing suggestions out there. BTW the reason I gave you **** is because your correcting ppl on a sports forum. Most ppl don't bother to proof read their comments before posting.
    Most people can spell Falcon. My 5 year old neice can spell Falcon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    Most people can spell Falcon. My 5 year old neice can spell Falcon.
    Can she spell "niece" correctly?...LMFAO the "i" is before the "e". How dumb do you feel right about now?
    Last edited by BuddhaMONK; 05-27-2011 at 06:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen someone get so riled up over misspelling a word before. Lol
    Neither have I ^^^^^^^^

vCash
    Falcon is a difficult word to spell

vCash
    Neither have I ^^^^^^^^

vCash
    Do you think niece is spelt "neice" too? Just wondering why your not giving other people on the forum who make spelling mistakes a hard time. Unless of course you spell niece the same way...... Also, you know there's a company called "Falcan" too right? (maybe you should write them a letter about how much you disapprove their spelling).
    Last edited by BuddhaMONK; 05-28-2011 at 03:36 PM.

vCash
    Do you think niece is spelt "neice" too? Just wondering why your not giving other people on the forum who make spelling mistakes a hard time. Unless of course you spell niece the same way...... Also, you know there's a company called "Falcan" too right? (maybe you should write them a letter about how much you disapprove their spelling).

vCash
    You still talking lol. Do you know how to spell "niece" yet? Seriously, if your going to try to insult someone about their spelling make sure yours is correct first haha.

vCash
    Who cares that he spelt niece wrong, its hilarious how riled up you've gotten over misspelling a word.

vCash
    Who cares that he spelt niece wrong, its hilarious how riled up you've gotten over misspelling a word.
    You made the comment correcting me, did you not? So why do you care about how "falcon" is spelt and not "niece", be consistent. If you feel the need to go around correcting people do it for everyone not just one person...that's why your p***ing me off. Honestly, if you went through this forum and corrected every misspelt word I wouldn't have a problem with the fact your taking the forum off topic by discussing spelling. Hell, If you had done that I wouldn't even being writing this message right now. I'd probably be telling you good job instead. If you feel the need to get the last word in to feel good about yourself feel free, but i'm done talking about this...back to the topic. What should Winnipeg's new team (potential) be called?

vCash
    Its called a typo. Get over it.

vCash
    Its called a typo. Get over it.
    Lol he can't get over it at all.

vCash
    You made the comment correcting me, did you not? So why do you care about how "falcon" is spelt and not "niece", be consistent. If you feel the need to go around correcting people do it for everyone not just one person...that's why your p***ing me off. Honestly, if you went through this forum and corrected every misspelt word I wouldn't have a problem with the fact your taking the forum off topic by discussing spelling. Hell, If you had done that I wouldn't even being writing this message right now. I'd probably be telling you good job instead. If you feel the need to get the last word in to feel good about yourself feel free, but i'm done talking about this...back to the topic. What should Winnipeg's new team (potential) be called?
    Lol look at your reaction to misspelling a word and look at his.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast