Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What will they be called?

The mayor says that they will not be called the jets they will be called the manitoba ??????

I got manitoba mongoose, manitoba magic, manitoba muscle

and if they do in fact get called winnipeg ?????

I got Winnipeg Warriors (I know a couple of them are used in the nba, but Winnipeg copied the New York Jets the first time around so why not again)

vCash
    why does it have to start with the same letter it starts with? it dosnt have to be something with a W if Winnipeg or M if Manitoba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    why does it have to start with the same letter it starts with? it dosnt have to be something with a W if Winnipeg or M if Manitoba
    it doesn't have to, I just think it sounds better.

vCash
    is this happening this year

vCash
    Falcons

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Falcons
    they would only be called falcans if the were named Winnipeg Falcans. If the mayor is right and they are called Manitoba ?????, I doubt they will be called Falcans.. The reason the name Falcans is so popular is because it has history, there was another team named the Winnipeg Falcans in the early 1900's.

vCash
    Its spelt Falcons, not Falcans

And that would be the reason in naming it Winnipeg Falcons, because there is history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Its spelt Falcons, not Falcans

And that would be the reason in naming it Winnipeg Falcons, because there is history.
    1st. who gives a ******* how it's spelt the internet isn't the greatest place to learn how to spell if you haven't realized.

2nd. read my comment the mayor says it is likely going to be called Manitoba ?????, not Winnipeg. So that likely throws the name Winnipeg Falcans out the window (woops Falcons), as the name Manitoba Falcons has no history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    1st. who gives a ******* how it's spelt the internet isn't the greatest place to learn how to spell if you haven't realized.

2nd. read my comment the mayor says it is likely going to be called Manitoba ?????, not Winnipeg. So that likely throws the name Winnipeg Falcans out the window (woops Falcons), as the name Manitoba Falcons has no history.
    Why wouldn't the internet be the greatest place to learn how to spell? Lol

Thanks for letting me know what the mayor of the city I live in said, not like I read the newspaper or anything. So what if its "Manitoba Falcons"? That name sounds good to me. Does it have to have history? No but I was justifying why Winnipeg Falcons would be a suitable name.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMONK View Post
    The mayor says that they will not be called the jets they will be called the manitoba ??????

I got manitoba mongoose, manitoba magic, manitoba muscle

and if they do in fact get called winnipeg ?????

I got Winnipeg Warriors (I know a couple of them are used in the nba, but Winnipeg copied the New York Jets the first time around so why not again)

Won't happen.... The is a native american gang in Manitoba called the warriors.. bad PR
    Yeah its me Quagmire again....
    nope not this time its stuck in the window.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw24 View Post
    Won't happen.... The is a native american gang in Manitoba called the warriors.. bad PR
    How about the Manitoba Blades or Winnipeg Wolverines

vCash
    Manitoba Maurauders

vCash
    What about Rebels, or Voyageurs in honour of Louis Riel and all the history surrounding him in that area

vCash
    How about the Winnipeg Victorias (3-time stanley cup winners).I personally hate the name, but everbody seems to like a name with history behind it.

vCash
    So you give me **** about mentioning Winnipeg Falcons then you throw out Winnipeg Victorias. Lol on you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast