Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    The Event was ok. They had some very good and very bad episodes. I would have liked to see a second season but the 4 month hiatus is mostly what killed that show.

Breaking In is actually pretty funny but it was randomly debuted in April. I don't even remember seeing any advertisements for it until it already came out. Fox never really gave this show a chance to succeed. Michael Rosenbaum was hilarious and got funnier with every episode. Too bad Christian Slater kills every show he's in within one season. I don't even think he's that bad, but for some reason his shows never meet expectations.

vCash
    Glad to see parks and Chuck are coming back
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxlong View Post
    I also loved that and Airwolf too. Good shows they were.
    The Airwolf vs Airwolf episode was epic and nonsensical at the same time, which is why I loved that show.

That said, most recently, I hated that they cancelled Flash Forward.
    Jerry West or Larry Bird? The discussion is over.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdje01.html

Part of the GOAT team: Chamberlain, Bird, Duncan, Durrant, Ewing, Gervin.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/JIHaF

vCash
    The Event might continue somewhere else:

UPDATE: NBC Cancels 'The Event', Talks Underway To Continue The Show Elsewhere

UPDATE: No surprise there - NBC has pulled the plug on the low-rated sci-fi drama The Event, which started off strongly but quickly fizzled. But there is a twist, and it's not only the big surprise planned by the producers for the finale. Talks are underway with at least one distribution partner to take over the serialized drama. The Event executive producer Steve Stark wouldn't comment, but I hear new original programming player Netflix's name tossed around. Word is that there has been interest from several cable and digital entities. Stark said that they are exploring the opportunities with the "full support" of the studio, UMS. "NBC has been an amazing partner, it launched the show beautifully," he said. Added creator Nick Wauters: "We have a dedicated fan base, and we promised them we will deliver one way or another and will continue to tell our stories."
    -----

vCash
    ^Maybe The Event will do a "Firefly/Serenity" type thing if they don't get picked up by anyone else.

6. 05-18-2011, 01:30 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate username

vCash
    Before The Event went on it's hiatus, it was kind of a meh show that I was interested in just enough to watch for the sake of having something to watch, but after it came back it started getting good, and in the past 3 or 4 episodes it's been really good. Can't say I'm all that disappointed that it got axed though, because it's hard to imagine where they could take this story over another entire season.

Only other show I'm upset about is the Chicago Code, which overall wasn't quite as good as I had hoped being from the creator of The Shield, but it also has gotten a lot better over the past few episodes. All the rest are shows that I've never heard of or don't care about. I'm just happy Fringe is coming back.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    The Airwolf vs Airwolf episode was epic and nonsensical at the same time, which is why I loved that show.

That said, most recently, I hated that they cancelled Flash Forward.
    I can't believe someone remembers this! Oh the 80's shows were so good.

vCash
    How are we supposed to live without Oprah? :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    never heard of most of those shows
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    I kind of liked Mr. Sunshine, it was ok as a filler when the DVR was low.

Mad Love I really liked though, quite ashame it got cancelled.

I am really digging Traffic Light though, it's a must see.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Only shows I watched off that list were Friday Night Lights and Lie to Me, both great shows imo.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    wow why do the shows i get drawed in to, get cancelled

Mad Love
    No Ordinary Family
    Brothers and Sisters (watch it with my nan, thats why i like it)

i swear i can never love an american show again

there are some good looking shows like

the one with will arnett
    and the good guys looks ike the other guys
    better with you

damn!!!!!!!!!:cry:

vCash
    The Cleveland Show should have been canceled after episode one. Family guy is also long overdue for cancellation.

vCash
    The Event was really good since the break, and the finale was solid. Too bad it is gone. hopefully it gets picked up.

Chicago Code also had some good episodes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    The Cleveland Show should have been canceled after episode one. Family guy is also long overdue for cancellation.
    Yup.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast