Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Crosby/Malkin Injury

I believe the Pens should try n go after Jagr, i mean how about if Crosby isn't ready by the season opener and looks like Malkin wont be either.. i say if there isn't any1 out there that we can get NOW i say get Jagr & see what happens from there

vCash
    Well I'm not sure where you have been getting your information from but there is a lot wrong with it. First, Crosby has been cleared by the doctors to workout as he would in any offseason, meaning he is progressing, if not fully recovered. Second, Malkin is way ahead of schedule and was even hoping to return in the playoffs if we advanced far enough, he will be playing in the season opener. As of now, it looks like Jagr will be signing with the Pens although that could change within the next few days

vCash
    i havent really seen or heard anything at the time i posted up that thread, but i just read up on it and hope everything works out the way i want it too, i just feel like with crosby and malkins injuries, there not injuries that u just get over easily.. i mean 1 hard hit can put crosby out again and malkins leg as well so idk i just hope there back to the way they were b4 there injuries

vCash
    i wouldn't worry about any of that. if crosby and geno are healthy, they'll produce. i wouldn't worry about any sort of skill dropoff.

vCash
    Where do you get your info Crisby will be ready he has been cleared to resume normal activites and Malkin definitely will be he could have come back in the playoffs if we made it far enough

vCash
    Jagr decision is due by 430 today and it is us r the redwings