Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Now What Will The Penguins Do?

Just Curious 2 Ask ALL My Penguin Fans Out There, We Been Pretty Quiet So Far And Really Let Go Of Some Good Players Meaning (Talbot) I Think As Of Right Now We Are Going The Opposite Direction, Do You Agree?

vCash
    The Pens have the biggest acquisition this Summer. A healthy Sidney Crosby

CITY OF CHAMPIONS....and the Buccos

vCash
    No Talbot had to go not worth what he wanted. We are cup contenders dont forget we will have two of the best players in the league back which we didnt have most of last year in Malkin and Crosby. Also Cooke is back. Had those 3 been in the playoffs we might have won it. We resigned TK which was a good move imo and signing Sullivan is a plus also. I think we are fine where we are

vCash
    Even though I love him, we did not let Talbot go, he chose to seek more money. That being said, I agree with MG3 and Jrm, we are getting Crosby, Malkin, Cooke, and to an extent, Neal back as well. Had Crosby or Malkin been there for the Tampa series, I have no doubt we would have won. Cooke will play well again and hopefully, not take any stupid suspensions. Neal was near nonexistent last year and is bound to have more of an impact playing on Crosbys wing, he simply has to

vCash
    no hell no no way no shot not a ********** chance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    no hell no no way no shot not a ********** chance

What?

vCash
    as to say no the pens arent going in wrong direction or hell no they arent in any trouble no way should pens fans worry no shot are they arent strong cotender for cup and not a ********** chance they wont beat jagr and the flies

vCash
    i hope that clears it up my fellow penguin fans

vCash
    Ok, yes that clears it up lol

vCash
    I'm actually quite happy with the resigning of Kennedy and the signing of Sullivan. I really don't like the Asham signing but that isn't exactly going to kill the team. A healthy Pens team will be a tough out.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    see i didnt like the signing of kennedy i would of liked to have put that two million dollars into signing a more proven player. and there is no way talbot iw worth almost two million dollars a year. if you saw sheros pres conference when they asked if his offer was close to the flyers he started laughing

vCash
    kennedy was a great signing at two million he completes a greta third line with staal and cooke if cooke plays smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    kennedy was a great signing at two million he completes a greta third line with staal and cooke if cooke plays smart
    If Kennedy skates on the 3rd line for most of the season, then Bylsma should have to give back his Jack Adams award.

There is no reason at all that TK shouldn't be given a long look in the top 6. If for no other reason, having TK on the 3rd line with Staal means that Dupuis will be skating on Sid's RW. And if that's the case, yes, this team is going in the wrong direction.

vCash
    We still need to sign a good checking forward and add some toughness. I feel like thats being really undervalued. We lost a lot of toughness with Talbo and Rupp gone.

CITY OF CHAMPIONS....and the Buccos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MG3 View Post
    We still need to sign a good checking forward and add some toughness. I feel like thats being really undervalued. We lost a lot of toughness with Talbo and Rupp gone.
    I'm kind of hoping for Konopka. He's big, he's a decent fighter, and has the skill set to be an NHL penalty killer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast