Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    J falk you did mean to say ROBIN LOPEZ right? Im sure you did, no way your getting brook for oj.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballouttacntrl View Post
    J falk you did mean to say ROBIN LOPEZ right? Im sure you did, no way your getting brook for oj.
    yeah thats what he meant. Robin aka "the caveman" Lopez

vCash
    Hey who do you guys think we should draft?

I know we have the 49th pick, but who would you like to see in a grizz uniform next year?

Any players you would like to see us trade up for and get in the 1st round?

vCash
    Around the 49th pick i would like to get backup big such as Keith Benson (6'11) Oakland or Jamie Skeen (6'9) from VCU. There are a few good shooter too such as Scotty Hopson (6'7) Tennessee and Gary Flowers (6'8) from Southern Miss. who many Memphis Tiger fans are familiar with (from C-USA)

vCash
    If he falls that far, Jeremy Tyler, skipped his college career at louisville to go play in overseas, read a couple different rumors why he skipped college but i dont really care picking at the 49th pick is worth a gamble. Got great size at 6'10 245 and super young, and again picking 49 you can afford to take a risk. Dont get me wrong hes definetly a project tho!

vCash
    Just looked his (jeremy tyler) recent combine measurments 6'11 260 with a 7'5 wingspan. They say that was heavy for him so im sure they put him on a program to work down to a playing weight and from how hes talking hes got a chip on his shoulder with something to prove.

vCash
    Maybe another European That Wallace might be scouting ?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballouttacntrl View Post
    Just looked his (jeremy tyler) recent combine measurments 6'11 260 with a 7'5 wingspan. They say that was heavy for him so im sure they put him on a program to work down to a playing weight and from how hes talking hes got a chip on his shoulder with something to prove.
    yeah i remember him. He was at one point the top player in his class. He then decided to skip his senior year in hs and go play in europe, (soon after Brandon Jennings made this transition). He was not as sucessful, but i think he came back & played in the D-league. Either way, we may be able to get him, and he is young and Raw. I wouldnt mind getting him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Maybe another European That Wallace might be scouting ?
    could be possible. Hellcrooner seems to beleive that after the top 2-3 european players, the rest our busts in the NBA. But hey, with the 49th pick why not take a risk. There has been foriegn players that have been drafted late and succeeded greatly

Luis Scola 56th overall
    Zaza pachulia 42nd overall
    mehmet okur 37th overall
    Andres Nocioni, undrafted
    Ersan Illyasova 36th overall
    Marcin Gortat 57th overall
    Manu Ginoboli 57th overall
    Lou Admundson undrafted

vCash
    Don't make any trades! You made it to the second round and didnt even have Rudy Gay. Imagine how much better you will be with him playing.

vCash
    ^^^^^^^^
    oh yeah beleive me i know, others are delusional if they think the grizz our better without rudy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    could be possible. Hellcrooner seems to beleive that after the top 2-3 european players, the rest our busts in the NBA. But hey, with the 49th pick why not take a risk. There has been foriegn players that have been drafted late and succeeded greatly

Luis Scola 56th overall
    Zaza pachulia 42nd overall
    mehmet okur 37th overall
    Andres Nocioni, undrafted
    Ersan Illyasova 36th overall
    Marcin Gortat 57th overall
    Manu Ginoboli 57th overall
    Lou Admundson undrafted
    Great summary fadeaway ! I think that might be the ciurse.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    I'm all for taking a Euro prospect at 49 and stashing him for a couple of years in hopes that he will develop. That, or Isaiah Thomas from Washington.

vCash
    If we go backup pg, (although we should go with a vet), i would like us to look at Iman Shumpert from Georgia Tech. The guy is 6'5, combo guard, and was an absolute stud at the draft workouts. He had one of the highest verts and bench presses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    If we go backup pg, (although we should go with a vet), i would like us to look at Iman Shumpert from Georgia Tech. The guy is 6'5, combo guard, and was an absolute stud at the draft workouts. He had one of the highest verts and bench presses
    That would be sensational, but will he still be around at 49?

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast