Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes but I still drool over getting Paul Pierce
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    What about Gay for Josh Smith??

vCash
    i dont see that happening because Josh Smith would be a rental for memphis. Once his contract is up, we cannot afford to pay him what he wants.

vCash
    Interesting article in the appeal today about Hollins future with the team.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...oach-shouldnt/

We need to resign him asap!

vCash

Grizz Offseason Thread: Draft/FA/Trades&Trade Ideas

Never to early to talk offseason!

Bayless has a player option next season.

@PetePranica: Jerryd Bayless meeting the media re: player option "I want to be somewhere I'm happy and I'm happy in Memphis." Grateful for fan support to.

Sounds like he wants to be back, which is nice cause he has a good cap friendly contract.

FA tony Allen

@PetePranica: More TA: "I want to be here."

And most important FA coach Hollins

@PetePranica: Hollins says he's "hopeful" of returning. Spoke with Robert Pera at length re: personnel not contract last night.

@PetePranica: Hollins says it was a great conversation with Pera but spoke more in generalities re personnel and plan going forward.

@thefishnation: RT @peteredmiston: I asked Lionel Hollins if he expected to be granted permission to speak to other teams. His response: "No."

All signs point he'll be back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post

@PetePranica: Jerryd Bayless meeting the media re: player option "I want to be somewhere I'm happy and I'm happy in Memphis." Grateful for fan support to.

Sounds like he wants to be back, which is nice cause he has a good cap friendly contract.

FA tony Allen

@PetePranica: Hollins says he's "hopeful" of returning. Spoke with Robert Pera at length re: personnel not contract last night.

@PetePranica: Hollins says it was a great conversation with Pera but spoke more in generalities re personnel and plan going forward.

@thefishnation: RT @peteredmiston: I asked Lionel Hollins if he expected to be granted permission to speak to other teams. His response: "No."

most of these players are going to want more money something memphis doesnt want to spend. dont be suprise if they trade away zebo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Ghost View Post

FA tony Allen

most of these players are going to want more money something memphis doesnt want to spend. dont be suprise if they trade away zebo.

I can see Bayless leaving for more money but not TA. As much as it pains me to say if ZBO must go I like Davis as a young prospect

vCash
    Re-post:

Hope we get busy in the offseason to get the shooters we needed. as for Hollins I'm not so sure if we can keep hollins though knowing the Nets/Clips/Bucks are interested in him and could offer him way too much dollars than we can afford. another decision would be either to keep Zbo and Allen. We know for the fact that Zbo's name were floating around before the trade deadline even after Rudy's trade. and hopefully they will try to develop Ed Davis, this kid has great potential incase we loss Zbo. develop Wroten to be the next allen as well. try to sign Korver, Belinelli, Morrow or try to trade for Marshoon Brooks of the Nets or Gordon Hayward. If they are planning to move at all Zbo then I'm thinking Zbo/Allen for Hayward/Favors or Zbo for Iggy and put Ed as starting PF. Iggy is a great upgrade for Allen. looking forward for next season

vCash
    I think Matt Barnes could be a good pick up. Good defense and decent at threes. He had a real friendly contract last year for the clippers. I wonder who they use the mid level exception from the gay trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason44 View Post
    I think Matt Barnes could be a good pick up. Good defense and decent at threes. He had a real friendly contract last year for the clippers. I wonder who they use the mid level exception from the gay trade?
    Barnes would be intriguing. If Bos buys out Paul pierce I'd throw the MLE at him. We get a upgrade at sf he plays for a contender

vCash
    Barnes would be intriguing. If Bos buys out Paul pierce I'd throw the MLE at him. We get a upgrade at sf he plays for a contender
    I would love that. I could be wrong but I don't see pierce leaving or playing for a small market team. Hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason44 View Post
    I would love that. I could be wrong but I don't see pierce leaving or playing for a small market team. Hope I'm wrong.
    Yup it's a long shot but def worth a try! You could even say so with Barnes with his seemed bad blood with grizz players

vCash
    Novak for Ed Davis..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash

Grizz Offseason Thread: Draft/FA/Trades&Trade Ideas

No

vCash
    That's deep
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast