Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What Would U Guys Take From The Hornets In Exchange For Rudy Gay Or Michael Conley? Ik It's Unlikely But Yolo

vCash
    I'm not sure you have anyone on the NO roster that could get you Gay or Conley to be honest

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    i was thinking.... would you give up conley and Marc for Howard?
    ]

vCash
    To be honest crooner, probably not. Marc and Z-BO are perfect compliments for eachother. Marc is a underated defender as well. Marc can block shots from time to time, but his defensive rotations are very important. He is great at taking charges as well. Conley is probably the best pg for our team. It is obvious when he was out that the offense struggled greatly.

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Lord no. I'd take Marc over Dwight any day, and an argument could be made that Mike Conley is an all-star this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    No way in hell, crooner
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Hellcrooner.

vCash
    There are rumors going around that the Grizzlies might make a move for J.J. Redick sometime before the trade deadline...This would be gold for the grizzlies because TA still can't shoot and Ellington isn't as great a threat as we had hoped for.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

We could land him if we sent TA and Ellington...this would also allow us to bring Selby back up and give him more playing time.

Conley/Bayless
    Redick/Selby
    Gay/Pon
    ZBO/DA
    Marc/Speights/Haddadi

Basically, at this point, who would you rather have as SG's? TA and Ellington or Redick and Selby?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Here's the other trade that would work...I'd rather keep Wroten and Haddadi over Ellington though...

I REALLY want to make something happen so we can land Redick and his career 40% 3 pt shooting...we could use it to open up the inside game for Zbo and Marc even more...
    Last edited by J Falk; 12-19-2012 at 05:48 PM.

vCash
    There are rumors going around that the Grizzlies might make a move for J.J. Redick sometime before the trade deadline...This would be gold for the grizzlies because TA still can't shoot and Ellington isn't as great a threat as we had hoped for.

Was just reading about this, but I just wouldn't/couldn't sign off on any deal involving TA.(BTW, the trade machine links are broken)He's really the identity of the team. I know he's an offensive liability, but he may be the best 2 guard defender in the league. I can't give that up for an undersized 2(see OJ Mayo) that is a great shooter. I'd gladly trade Ellington and filler, but not only does the TA/Ellington deal seem like too much too give up, dealing TA would destroy 10% of the fan base. People LOVE this dude. Also, this was all started by Ric Bucher and sometimes he's just floating in the wind with this stuff. And I agree, I'd definitely prefer we keep HH over Ellington. I really haven't, other than a little summer league, seen Wroten play. I do like Ellington, he's a seemingly adequate defender, he's just been inconsistent offensively. Looking at the trade machine, I can't seem to find any configuration of trades that I'd personally pull the trigger on.

vCash
    Ellington and a pick for JJ. Thats really the only trade i think would work. Orlando can cut some salary, we get a better shooter/defender than ellington

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    No way for TA. Pera/ Levien have to figure out a way to keep the guy next year
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    I'm with you. I don't want to lose TA, but I have a feeling Hollinger is telling the FO to find a better 3 pt shooter. I mean we're going to have to have that go to shooter in the playoffs(like what the Clippers had against us) and Redick would fit that role perfectly.

If we had a shooter as pure as Redick, it would open up the inside game so ridiculously much...We'd then have Conley, Bayless, Redick, Pon and Rudy all fully capable of knocking down 3's(meaning not 1 defender can crash down or they will pay) Redick would obviously be our go to shooter which would get the other guys even more open(they don't miss when their open)...Don't get me wrong, all those guys are capable of making 3's, but they are in no ways on JJ Redick's level when it comes to 3 pt shooting.

We might be able to work out something like Ellington, Haddadi, and Wroten for Redick...I'd be more inclined to pull the trigger on this. We might even be able to get a draft pick from them if this were the case.

I realize this isn't considered credible, but hey, it's something: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-redick/page/3

I WANT REDICK!!! lol...that's all
    Last edited by J Falk; 12-20-2012 at 03:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Ellington and a pick for JJ. Thats really the only trade i think would work. Orlando can cut some salary, we get a better shooter/defender than ellington
    That trade definitely wouldn't work...we have to even out the money...Ellington only gets paid 2 mil and JJ gets 6...I'm not even sure if we could add Haddadi and Wroten's 2 mil combined and it would be enough. That's they only reason I mentioned TA earlier...because it might be the only option we have in getting this guy...Yes, our defense would take a hit if we lost TA, but we'd be fine...our whole team is great at defense, and Redick would make up for it with plenty of nice buckets

vCash
    Just can't go there with TA on the table prematurely...he'll be likely to be lost to us after this season unless they figure a way to pay him

vCash
    We can't trade TA. Just can't do it! Orlando is in rebuilding mode so they don't need much, but yes for our end of the deal we would need to even out salary.

- MJ-BULLS

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast