Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Raptors fan here

What would you guys think about 8th pick, James Johnson & Amir Johnson for Rudy Gay?

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash

maybe

Originally Posted by 5ass
    hi guys, i got this idea from a thread, but i was wondering if you guys would do a Zach Randolph+OJ+ 1st rounder for Pau? I know u guys probably dont like him much (for *****ing his way out of memphis), but with marc, pau and rudy make you the best frontcourt in the NBA, better than the knicks IMO. With Conley, Allen, selby, vazquez in the backcourt, you have a starting lineup of
    Conley
    Allen
    Gay
    Pau
    Marc
    what do you think?

i think trade conley an keep oj. im voting four memphis to get pau an keeping oj.

vCash
    Well we dOnt have Vasquez. Still need improvement at the point. Maybe to ZBo and OJ for Pau. No pick.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Rumors of Rudy Gay to the Bobcats for the #2 pick. Make it Happen!!!!

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash

Grizz Offseason Thread: Draft/FA/Trades&Trade Ideas

Bulls fan here... I posted this in the bulls forum and would like to know your thoughts...

Deng/Watson/29th pick for Gay/25th pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Rumors of Rudy Gay to the Bobcats for the #2 pick. Make it Happen!!!!
    Nooooo. We don't do well with lottery picks!!!
    I want someone we've seen before.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Yeah but i would love to see us get a possible "sure thing" replacement in Harrison Barnes. Plus it would open up tons of cap room. But in a new article in the Commercial appeal Heisley squashed any Gay trade Rumors...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    ^^^^^ yeah I just read that. I think Hollins is committed to Rudy's continued development. Heisley obviously agrees. I go back and forth with it. Surely they can fit in the sandbox together but we still need a backup point guard!!!

vCash
    Yeah thats why i have always said wait it out until the trade deadline. If Rudy proves he can not play effectively with a healthy Z-BO and Marc than look at trade options for a bottom feeder with a decent chance of winning the lottery

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Yeah thats why i have always said wait it out until the trade deadline. If Rudy proves he can not play effectively with a healthy Z-BO and Marc than look at trade options for a bottom feeder with a decent chance of winning the lottery
    Sounds better to me too

vCash
    The only thing about not trading Rudy before then is that OJ and Speights might not get resigned. It's possible to bring back all of them, but it just depends on how much money Heisley has.

I'm starting to think more about the draft than who we will sign/trade. Am I the only one who thinks drafting Barton at 25 is a good choice? He's a hometown kid with a ton of potential. Maybe Hollins can bring it out of him. Also, we already have two young point guards that need time to develop; that as well as the fact that I believe we will bring back Arenas for cheap. The only other player that I wouldn't be mad if we drafted before barton is Fab Melo. It's about time we say bye to Haddadi and bring in another big(as much as I love Haddadi it's hard to say, but it scares me every time he gets in the game).

Conley/Arenas
    OJ/TA/Barton
    Rudy/Cunn/Pon
    Zbo/DA
    Marc/Speights

If we could fill the bench with this team and not have any major injuries then I believe we could be in the Western Conference finals next season easily.
    Last edited by J Falk; 06-11-2012 at 02:40 AM.

vCash
    Grizzlies owner saying he's not trading Rudy Gay, but I'm pretty sure that Grizz owner is still listening for an offers. I'd like Iggy & draft pick or Deng & Watson/draft pick for Rudy Gay/draft pick...

vCash
    Hope Pera(sounds weird,eh?) is a great owner who comes to every game and loves Memphis !!!

vCash

Grizz Offseason Thread: Draft/FA/Trades&Trade Ideas

Deng would fit in really well with the grizzlies and Watson would give you guys a reliable backup pg to Conley... Bulls desperately need a 2nd option to Rose and gay would be a perfect fit IMO... I love Luol deng and would hate to see him go but the bulls need more of a shot creator than a spot up shooter/slasher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Deng would fit in really well with the grizzlies and Watson would give you guys a reliable backup pg to Conley... Bulls desperately need a 2nd option to Rose and gay would be a perfect fit IMO... I love Luol deng and would hate to see him go but the bulls need more of a shot creator than a spot up shooter/slasher
    I think we know it won't happens for a trade. I think Bulls is fine w/ Deng, they still need a SG. I personally don't think Rip Hamilton is not what Bulls need since he is injuries prone, they should go after like OJ Mayo, Jamal Crawford, Nick Young, J.R Smith, Mickael Pietrus, Louis Williams & Eric Gordon. I know Eric Gordon is risk to go after because of his injuries history, but he should be fine next season...

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast