Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How about Conley, ZBO and a 1st for D-Rose????

D-rose, Arenas
    OJ, TA
    Rudy, Cunningham
    Speights, DA
    Gasol, Haddadi

I would sh%t a brick.

vCash
    I'd actually like to keep OJ and trade either ZBO or Rudy...God knows how much I love both of them, but I think our team just functions better with one or the other. Not to mention they both get paid 16 mil+ a season. If we could bring OJ back for about what Conley gets paid(8 mil a season) then I say this is worth looking into. Basically, we gotta choose between losing either ZBO or Rudy OR losing OJ, Speights and Arenas...Seeing that we have 2 more than capable PF's on our roster(and ZBO being 31 already), I say we look into trading ZBO.

vCash
    I see Rudy or Z-BO being the best trade options for our team. However, not many teams will give fair trade value for both due to their age (Z-BO) and contract amount (Rudy). I think your Rose trade is a pipe dream also but that would be awesome

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    What do you guys think of Deng? I think he would compliment your team well. Doesn't need the ball in his hands, makes spot up 3's, one of the best defenders. The bulls need a dynamic scorer in a guy like Gay.

vCash
    In the NBA forum rumor is going around that Iggy could be traded... Would a gay for iggy deal make sense? I don't know if salaries match but a filler could be thrown in. Maybe a 3 pt shooter as well? I am torn between the decision but i think iggy fits this team better if Z-BO comes back to form

vCash
    I would be in favor of it but i would like to hold off and see how well Rudy, Marc, and Z-BO can play when they are all healthy. Very interesting though around the trade deadline

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I'd much rather have Iggy than Deng. If the 76ers offered Iggy/#15 for Rudy, I think Memphis would be hard-pressed to turn that down.

vCash
    I would take that in a heart beat

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Me too although I think Rudy still has room to fit into our plan. Our biggest lack is a really good back up point guard. It all filters through that piece and when Conley is off, it makes the rest fall apart.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Do you think Mayo gets resigned though?

vCash
    ^^^
    No, he's going where the money's at and Memphis has too much cap room tied up

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Hello grizzlie fans Ive been reading all this rudy gay trade talk and I think its nonsense but you guys know your franchise better. Anyways this is just pure curiosity and speculation how does this look or sound from phx

Dudley, markieff morris, channing frye and a future first for rudy gay.

You guys get that depth at pf and c position and dudley is an scrapper.

vCash
    The idea of trading Gay is not a basketball decision, it's a business decision. Gay is the best player on the team, but the griz want to get from under his contract..especially if 1st rd exits are going to be the norm. The Griz are probably going to look to stay competitive, but for cheaper.

Clips: Rudy Gay/1st rd Pick

Griz: Eric Bledsoe or Mo Williams/Caron Butler/Sign-n-trade Nick Young
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Nah; I want to keep Rudy . He's too good a player and he's learning how to play on this team. He would SCORCH us forever if we were stupid and let him go.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Rudy might be the closest thing to a "star" that we have in a long time. I dont see us dealing him unless the right deal comes along

- MJ-BULLS

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast