Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No Speights
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Where else are we going have a ZBo clone in training ?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Wolves fan here, not that you are moving Mayo but because of cost your owner may have to consider.

Would Wes Johnson and Wayne Ellington fit for him. Keeps your cost down while adding depth. Might fie for both teams.

vCash
    Might fit, but just not feeling it
    Agree we will likely lose him next year; lotsa teams will be wanting him now that he's got his juice back

vCash
    What about Webster and Wes + 2nd round pick, we would need something to make salaries match. But Webster's expiring contract would give you guys more flexibility in the offseason. You name it you got it as long as its not Rubio, Williams, Pek, or Love.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7opznqy

Two lakers firsts and one wolves first to memphis
    ]

vCash
    I would consider a trade with the t-wolves. I like J.J. Barea, Wesley Johnson, and Anthony Randolph. I would consider trading O.J. and Sam Young for these guys.

This would give us another Speights type big guy(a lot of potential, just can't find the court because of who he plays for). J.J. would no doubt be an asset for us. He can drain the 3 and backup Conley at point. Wesley Johnson could be that 6-7 shooting guard we've been wanting.

Not something I'd love, but I also wouldn't hate this deal if we did trade OJ.

I did a trade machine and this was the only one that made sense. Apparently J.J. has a no trade clause or something.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7c6ua9z

Minnesota would have to definitely give us a 1st round pick as well IMO, but if I knew we couldn't resign OJ I would probably accept this trade. Maybe Rudy could teach Wesley Johnson how Syracuse boys play in the NBA.
    Last edited by J Falk; 02-23-2012 at 01:45 AM.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6skt4lg

There's this trade. We get a young, big, knock down 3 point shooter, and a backup BIG that's much better than Haddadi.

Again, I'd rather just keep together this team we have because once Z-bo and Darrell get back we're going to be lethal. We also must think about our future, and if OJ doesn't have a future on this team we should atleast get something for him.
    Last edited by J Falk; 02-23-2012 at 01:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Where else are we going have a ZBo clone in training ?
    Dude, Speights is an OK fill in, but he is by no means a Z-bo in training. lol. He's getting better, but this offseason we are more than likely going to have to choose between him and Darrell Arthur, and I know who I'd pick. That means in my book Speights is available via trade.

vCash
    If we dont get a suitable trade for OJ i would rather just keep him. He is playing so well i wouldnt mind a 1 yr rental that may push us far through the playoffs!

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    Dude, Speights is an OK fill in, but he is by no means a Z-bo in training. lol. He's getting better, but this offseason we are more than likely going to have to choose between him and Darrell Arthur, and I know who I'd pick. That means in my book Speights is available via trade.
    Uh, dude, I'm no dude.
    Obviously he's no real ZBo but he has helped keep us fresh and in the race.
    Darrell from last year would be preferred, but Achilles ruptures are hard to heal and he may not be the same;sad to say.

vCash
    ^ sorry MAN lol, I didn't know people still get offended by stuff like that.

Regardless, yes I like Speights, but he is a horrible decision maker. I've seen people heal up from achilles injuries just fine, and Darrell has been on the sidelines most the season supporting his team.

I just find it hard to believe that Speights will accept the qualifying offer after the boost in his stats and other potential offers he will get. We will be able to keep Darrell for cheap because nobody will pay him big coming off an injury. Maybe we can even sign him to a cheap long term deal.

It's going to hurt this offseason when we have to just let Speights and OJ walk...hopefully Zbo comes back sooner than later and we take advantage of all the talent on our team this year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    ^ sorry MAN lol, I didn't know people still get offended by stuff like that. Regardless, yes I like Speights, but he is a horrible decision maker. I've seen people heal up from achilles injuries just fine, and Darrell has been on the sidelines most the season supporting his team.

I just find it hard to believe that Speights will accept the qualifying offer after the boost in his stats and other potential offers he will get. We will be able to keep Darrell for cheap because nobody will pay him big coming off an injury. Maybe we can even sign him to a cheap long term deal.

It's going to hurt this offseason when we have to just let Speights and OJ walk...hopefully Zbo comes back sooner than later and we take advantage of all the talent on our team this year!
    MZGrizz is actually a woman, thus the MZ in her username.

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    no harm , no foul
    Thanks for the clarification fadeaway!
    Last edited by mzgrizz; 02-24-2012 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    haha,

my bad.

Can't wait to see Marc in the all star game

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast