Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 736
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    No Speights
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Where else are we going have a ZBo clone in training ?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,191
    vCash
    1500
    Wolves fan here, not that you are moving Mayo but because of cost your owner may have to consider.

    Would Wes Johnson and Wayne Ellington fit for him. Keeps your cost down while adding depth. Might fie for both teams.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Might fit, but just not feeling it
    Agree we will likely lose him next year; lotsa teams will be wanting him now that he's got his juice back
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    96
    vCash
    1500
    What about Webster and Wes + 2nd round pick, we would need something to make salaries match. But Webster's expiring contract would give you guys more flexibility in the offseason. You name it you got it as long as its not Rubio, Williams, Pek, or Love.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,867
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7opznqy

    Two lakers firsts and one wolves first to memphis
    ]

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    I would consider a trade with the t-wolves. I like J.J. Barea, Wesley Johnson, and Anthony Randolph. I would consider trading O.J. and Sam Young for these guys.

    This would give us another Speights type big guy(a lot of potential, just can't find the court because of who he plays for). J.J. would no doubt be an asset for us. He can drain the 3 and backup Conley at point. Wesley Johnson could be that 6-7 shooting guard we've been wanting.

    Not something I'd love, but I also wouldn't hate this deal if we did trade OJ.

    I did a trade machine and this was the only one that made sense. Apparently J.J. has a no trade clause or something.

    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7c6ua9z

    Minnesota would have to definitely give us a 1st round pick as well IMO, but if I knew we couldn't resign OJ I would probably accept this trade. Maybe Rudy could teach Wesley Johnson how Syracuse boys play in the NBA.
    Last edited by J Falk; 02-23-2012 at 01:45 AM.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6skt4lg

    There's this trade. We get a young, big, knock down 3 point shooter, and a backup BIG that's much better than Haddadi.

    Again, I'd rather just keep together this team we have because once Z-bo and Darrell get back we're going to be lethal. We also must think about our future, and if OJ doesn't have a future on this team we should atleast get something for him.
    Last edited by J Falk; 02-23-2012 at 01:48 AM.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Where else are we going have a ZBo clone in training ?
    Dude, Speights is an OK fill in, but he is by no means a Z-bo in training. lol. He's getting better, but this offseason we are more than likely going to have to choose between him and Darrell Arthur, and I know who I'd pick. That means in my book Speights is available via trade.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    1500
    If we dont get a suitable trade for OJ i would rather just keep him. He is playing so well i wouldnt mind a 1 yr rental that may push us far through the playoffs!





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    Dude, Speights is an OK fill in, but he is by no means a Z-bo in training. lol. He's getting better, but this offseason we are more than likely going to have to choose between him and Darrell Arthur, and I know who I'd pick. That means in my book Speights is available via trade.
    Uh, dude, I'm no dude.
    Obviously he's no real ZBo but he has helped keep us fresh and in the race.
    Darrell from last year would be preferred, but Achilles ruptures are hard to heal and he may not be the same;sad to say.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    ^ sorry MAN lol, I didn't know people still get offended by stuff like that.

    Regardless, yes I like Speights, but he is a horrible decision maker. I've seen people heal up from achilles injuries just fine, and Darrell has been on the sidelines most the season supporting his team.

    I just find it hard to believe that Speights will accept the qualifying offer after the boost in his stats and other potential offers he will get. We will be able to keep Darrell for cheap because nobody will pay him big coming off an injury. Maybe we can even sign him to a cheap long term deal.

    It's going to hurt this offseason when we have to just let Speights and OJ walk...hopefully Zbo comes back sooner than later and we take advantage of all the talent on our team this year!

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    ^ sorry MAN lol, I didn't know people still get offended by stuff like that. Regardless, yes I like Speights, but he is a horrible decision maker. I've seen people heal up from achilles injuries just fine, and Darrell has been on the sidelines most the season supporting his team.

    I just find it hard to believe that Speights will accept the qualifying offer after the boost in his stats and other potential offers he will get. We will be able to keep Darrell for cheap because nobody will pay him big coming off an injury. Maybe we can even sign him to a cheap long term deal.

    It's going to hurt this offseason when we have to just let Speights and OJ walk...hopefully Zbo comes back sooner than later and we take advantage of all the talent on our team this year!
    MZGrizz is actually a woman, thus the MZ in her username.





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    no harm , no foul
    Thanks for the clarification fadeaway!
    Last edited by mzgrizz; 02-24-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    haha,

    my bad.

    Can't wait to see Marc in the all star game

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •