Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    hi guys, i got this idea from a thread, but i was wondering if you guys would do a Zach Randolph+OJ+ 1st rounder for Pau? I know u guys probably dont like him much (for *****ing his way out of memphis), but with marc, pau and rudy make you the best frontcourt in the NBA, better than the knicks IMO. With Conley, Allen, selby, vazquez in the backcourt, you have a starting lineup of
    Conley
    Allen
    Gay
    Pau
    Marc
    what do you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    hi guys, i got this idea from a thread, but i was wondering if you guys would do a Zach Randolph+OJ+ 1st rounder for Pau? I know u guys probably dont like him much (for *****ing his way out of memphis), but with marc, pau and rudy make you the best frontcourt in the NBA, better than the knicks IMO. With Conley, Allen, selby, vazquez in the backcourt, you have a starting lineup of
    Conley
    Allen
    Gay
    Pau
    Marc
    what do you think?
    Sorry dude but no. Randolph and M. Gasol is already one of the best frontcourt in the NBA right now plus we have the chemisty already.
    I don't know what else Pau can give to the team that Zach can't. actually we only need some bigs to come of the bench.
    Last edited by cyclonw; 12-19-2011 at 01:32 AM.

vCash
    I have to agree with cyclonw on this one. I beleive we already have arguably the best frontcourt in the NBA, and Pau would only be a slight upgrade over Z-BO at this stage. Pau is more skilled offensively and plays better D, but not by much. I think the fans in memphis would be disgusted at a move like this. I mean, Pau and Marc prob have that brotherly chemistry, but Z-Bo and Marc compliment each other very well too. Not to mention the City of Memphis EMBRACES Z-BO !!!! They fit like a glove. I cant really think of anybody else other than Tony Allen that resonates with the fans like Z-BO does.

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Do you think guys we have a chance at bringing in K-Mart? He can really help us provided he has no issues at coming of the bench.

vCash
    I could see him fitting in with us. He would have to accept a role off the bench, and be on his best behavior. I wouldnt mind him bringing his defense and rebounding to the tune of a 1yr contract. But not any more than that

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    How has Selby looked?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Selby looked good in lockout leagues during the summer and is making plays in practice (from what i've heard), Hollins likes him, but i dont beleive he will see much action on the floor this year barring any serious injuries in the backcourt.

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Any news on big men we want to get aside from Cunningham or Speights?

vCash
    They want too much for Speights; offered Cunningham a contract and Bobcats have 2 more days to match
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash

Thumbs up

Alright guys, I like this Cunningham guy, but even if we do manage to pull him in, our season still depends on us going out and getting another BIG body. Marreese Speights would be perfect. He's huge, young, and athletic. He could end up being our backup big for many years to come possibly. If all they're asking for is OJ or X for him, I say pull the trigger. We have too many guards as it is, and like I said, a backup big is crucial at this point. Besides, we almost gave up OJ for McSlawberts Speights would be 10 times better for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR3V1...eature=related

He has career stats of 7.2 ppg, 3.7 rpg, .5 bpg on a good 49% FG and 76% FT on only 14 minutes a game. Bright young center, we better take him while he's available if the price isn't any higher than one of our sg's.
    Last edited by J Falk; 12-23-2011 at 03:37 AM.

vCash
    I still want OJ for Asik and Korver now. Originally wanted to keep OJ but with Darrell down, this makes the best sense.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Yeah but do the bulls want to give up Asik and Korver for Mayo???? We know the 6ers want to deal Speights.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure they want OJ; but maybe not at that price.

vCash
    how about going after Fesenko? he is still a free agent. I think we can get him at a cheap price now that we have rescinded Haddadi's offer. this guy is big and bulky could really clog up the paint for us

vCash
    I dont think Chicago really wants OJ now because they have Rip Hamilton, who can play off the ball (a perfect compliment to Rose). I would love to get Speights for Henry. If they would do that i would pull the trigger real quick.

- MJ-BULLS

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast