Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 739
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    according to nbadraft.net he is at 48....but his stock is rising!




  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Part of that Cali way!
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    1500
    So real quick just read a report on the bleacher report and its so frustrating why these talks of rudy gay are still happening but anyways back to the point the whole topic was 15 reason the grizzlies should trade gay to the cavs and it was such bs they were making the scenarios seem like the grizzlies would be fools for not biting on the deal. The only deal that would be fair for us would have to start with including the #1. And since it doesnt seem like theyre going every where but that option its a dead horse i encourage you guys read these 15 scenarios for a good laugh http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...-land-rudy-gay

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    bleacherreport is uncredible and it was prob written by a cavs fan




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    Any trade to Cleveland involving Baron Davis or Antawn Jamison is foolish. Why would we want washed up old timers? I wouldnt even take the #1 pick for rudy. Rudy is a sure thing at this point and will only improve. What if we draft a bust (thabeet) we have a history of doing that. I would only consider this if we went with Rudy Gay for #1 pick and #4 pick both.




  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    16
    vCash
    1500
    my guts telling me that the Grizzlies will match with any other offer to make Marc Gasol stays with Grind house because I don't think there's many good Center out there yet. Once we get him again, we would have to trade OJ Mayo to save up cap space. I don't think we will get good as him from SG from the trade. Hopefully we can get good SG from free agent like Jamal Crawford from Hawks or Shannon Brown from Lakers. I would love Monte Ellis from Golden State because of his speed, perhaps the best slash to the basket to help us to matchup better from playoff like put the stop on Thunder' Westbrook it won't work that way because Ellis cost too much. Mike Conley improved a lot so hopefully Conley work his way to improve his defense since Westbrook speed kill him, same as Spurs' Parker & Hill everywhere on Conley. At least Grizzlies is good as any teams in playoff.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,338
    vCash
    1000
    Good analysis, anarchy. Except I thought MC held his own pretty well with TP. I do agree he needs to work on his foot work and speed. That's when we saw Ish come off the bench. Anyone know what's Ish's status is with us?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    16
    vCash
    1500
    Not sure about Ish, I've not seen him playing that much tho...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    Ish has 1 year remaining on his contract worth 788k




  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    yeah, but I don't really have much interest in bringing Ish back...I've seen him play and just don't see any potential...we could package him, haddadi and oj if we did choose to trade...that would be an extra 8.5 mil to get a backup center and 3pt shooter...

    And of coarse I meant Robin lol...Robin would be a great backup center...

    Keith Benson is on top of my list for our 2nd round pick...he would be another big body just in case one of our bigs got hurt...and we could throw him in on blowouts to progress him..

    I'm just not really interested in bringing in another shorter big guy though...we need height against teams like dallas and l.a. and although Haddadi can score, we need one that will deny shots inside...

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    yeah, but I don't really have much interest in bringing Ish back...I've seen him play and just don't see any potential...we could package him, haddadi and oj if we did choose to trade...that would be an extra 8.5 mil to get a backup center and 3pt shooter...

    And of coarse I meant Robin lol...Robin would be a great backup center...

    Keith Benson is on top of my list for our 2nd round pick...he would be another big body just in case one of our bigs got hurt...and we could throw him in on blowouts to progress him..

    I'm just not really interested in bringing in another shorter big guy though...we need height against teams like dallas and l.a. and although Haddadi can score, we need one that will deny shots inside...



    Benson is at the top of my list as well. I also agree that Ish should be traded, most likely in a package deal. I wouldnt mind keeping Hadaddi though, but i would take robin lopez over him. i would like to see us go get a vet pg for 2nd/3rd string to help progress conley and vasquez




  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    ^^heard that...just as long as they resign Marc and don't trade Rudy I'll be ok..

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,338
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    ^^heard that...just as long as they resign Marc and don't trade Rudy I'll be ok..
    Amen brother!!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    210
    vCash
    1500

    season 2011-12 Memphis

    My suggestion would be to trade Conley and Mayo for Stephen Curry and Dorell Wright. In this case we have 2 good outside shooters with height. I am a bit hesitant on Gay coming from injury and not sure if he will be that explosive as he was. With that I think Memphis should try to listen to other teams trade proposal. Maybe Gay for Gallinari , 1st round pick, Ty Lawson. This way we save money to re-sign Gasol but hopefully not that huge maybe around 9-10M a year. Try to lure Rudy Fernandez and gamble on Greg Oden for a minimal contract. and definitely re-sign Battier coz he brings a lot that may not be seen in stats sheets

    So the lineup would be:

    PG - S. Curry , Lawson
    SG - Allen , Fernandez, Henry , Battier
    SF- Gallinari , Wright
    PF - Randolph , Arthur
    C - Gasol, Oden ,

    Definitely this is a new look memphis and a big gamble on the
    team chemistry. but on the good side we have now good outside presence needed to free up Gasol and Randolph or maybe Oden (if it works)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonw View Post
    My suggestion would be to trade Conley and Mayo for Stephen Curry and Dorell Wright. In this case we have 2 good outside shooters with height. I am a bit hesitant on Gay coming from injury and not sure if he will be that explosive as he was. With that I think Memphis should try to listen to other teams trade proposal. Maybe Gay for Gallinari , 1st round pick, Ty Lawson. This way we save money to re-sign Gasol but hopefully not that huge maybe around 9-10M a year. Try to lure Rudy Fernandez and gamble on Greg Oden for a minimal contract. and definitely re-sign Battier coz he brings a lot that may not be seen in stats sheets

    So the lineup would be:

    PG - S. Curry , Lawson
    SG - Allen , Fernandez, Henry , Battier
    SF- Gallinari , Wright
    PF - Randolph , Arthur
    C - Gasol, Oden ,

    Definitely this is a new look memphis and a big gamble on the
    team chemistry. but on the good side we have now good outside presence needed to free up Gasol and Randolph or maybe Oden (if it works)
    welcome to psd cyclonw!!! I agree we should look for some outside shooting and possible help off the bench as Rudy may not be near 100%. I seriously doubt that Golden State would even consider trading curry & Wright for OJ and Conley, although i would do it lol. I do like the idea of getting a player like Rudy Fernandez that could spread the floor and help Gasol feel more comfortable in memphis (played together for team spain). I would like to see a guy like Oden as a backup, but i am sure there is a team out there ready to throw a decent contract his way, because it could be a huge reward if he pans out.




  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    welcome to psd cyclonw!!! I agree we should look for some outside shooting and possible help off the bench as Rudy may not be near 100%. I seriously doubt that Golden State would even consider trading curry & Wright for OJ and Conley, although i would do it lol. I do like the idea of getting a player like Rudy Fernandez that could spread the floor and help Gasol feel more comfortable in memphis (played together for team spain). I would like to see a guy like Oden as a backup, but i am sure there is a team out there ready to throw a decent contract his way, because it could be a huge reward if he pans out.
    Thank you MrfadeawayJB for welcoming me. I agree with you on Oden.
    Maybe Memphis could use their midlevel exception for him. At least in memphis, the pressure on Oden may not be that high since we have Gasol and Randolph already so he can slowly work himself up and get back into full strength. another suggestion or maybe this is stupid is to trade Randolph and Gay for Howard thru a sign and trade deal. 2 huge contracts for a price of one elite star. imagine having a lineup of curry, Allen, Gallinari, Howard and Gasol. coming of the bench Lawson, Fernandez, Wright, Arhtur and Oden. If the trade with Golden State does work then probably package Randolph, Mayo and Young for Howard.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •