Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsideheat View Post
    Kyle Korver or Ronnie Brewer and the Bobcats 2016 unprotected 1st rounder for Mayo?
    we might look at this, but it ticks me off we didnt do a deal with chicago earlier around the deadline when we could have got Gibson, Korver, and a 1st for Mayo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    we might look at this, but it ticks me off we didnt do a deal with chicago earlier around the deadline when we could have got Gibson, Korver, and a 1st for Mayo
    well that trade was never going to happen.

vCash
    I say keep Mayo...didn't everybody see how he put the team on his shoulders in the playoffs, above all other guards atleast?? That's the kinda player we need...If someone wants Juice they better give us a lottery pick and either a good backup center or a knockdown shooter.

As for Rudy...there's NO WAY we trade him for anything less than a star, seeing that a star is what he is turning into. He's the best clutch player in the league IMO, and contrary to many beliefs, he doesn't have to have the ball all the time...him and ZBo have done just fine averaging 20 pts each..If you watched the Grizzlies as long as I have he'd be your favorite player and you wouldn't want him traded either..

And my opinion on Marc is that he definitely wants to come back to the team that he helped build...He's already proved millions of people wrong, why not continue doing the same thing with the team that had faith in you? He seems like a more loyal person than his douche bag brother anyway...

I'd be jealous if I was every other team in the league...The Grizzlies are set for years to come and will be contenders in the West for a LOOONGGG TIME...

See what happens when you do things the right way, the slow and steady way instead of buyin a bunch of stars and expect them to mesh well?? Memphis is on the map again baby.!!

vCash
    If we trade anybody I say it be Sam Young...he always looks pissed off for some reason, he played horrible in the playoffs, and he can't shoot 3's...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    I say keep Mayo...didn't everybody see how he put the team on his shoulders in the playoffs, above all other guards atleast?? That's the kinda player we need...If someone wants Juice they better give us a lottery pick and either a good backup center or a knockdown shooter.

As for Rudy...there's NO WAY we trade him for anything less than a star, seeing that a star is what he is turning into. He's the best clutch player in the league IMO, and contrary to many beliefs, he doesn't have to have the ball all the time...him and ZBo have done just fine averaging 20 pts each..If you watched the Grizzlies as long as I have he'd be your favorite player and you wouldn't want him traded either..

And my opinion on Marc is that he definitely wants to come back to the team that he helped build...He's already proved millions of people wrong, why not continue doing the same thing with the team that had faith in you? He seems like a more loyal person than his douche bag brother anyway...

I'd be jealous if I was every other team in the league...The Grizzlies are set for years to come and will be contenders in the West for a LOOONGGG TIME...

See what happens when you do things the right way, the slow and steady way instead of buyin a bunch of stars and expect them to mesh well?? Memphis is on the map again baby.!!
    I agree with everything you said, but i do think OJ will be traded for along the lines of a backup shooter/big and 1st rd pick.

I am a huge Rudy fan and i think he will make Heisly look like a genius for not trading him. He WILL be a STAR!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    If we trade anybody I say it be Sam Young...he always looks pissed off for some reason, he played horrible in the playoffs, and he can't shoot 3's...
    I would agree with this, but only if we can get a fair return in talent and contract.

Can we really get a better player than Sam who makes less than $1mil a year?
    I dont know about that, i say pick up his option and ride him next season unless a good offer comes up

vCash
    NYK: Mayo

Grizz: Toney Douglas+Turiaf

This deal would give the Grizz basically two expirings that will give them cap relief and two guys that can help on the court. Turiaf is a high energy back-up center that plays D, rebound, pass, and finish. TD can be used as a back-up pg or 2guard that is fast, can defend, shoot the 3, and is still developing.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post

This deal would give the Grizz basically two expirings that will give them cap relief and two guys that can help on the court. Turiaf is a high energy back-up center that plays D, rebound, pass, and finish. TD can be used as a back-up pg or 2guard that is fast, can defend, shoot the 3, and is still developing.
    Not interested in this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post

I like the idea of getting a big and a bench scorer, but that is lowballing for Mayo a little bit. His stock is way higher than that

vCash
    Just throwing it out to u booby Gibson jj hickson for mayo?

vCash
    The grizz dont need jj hickson they already have darrell arthur they need a big to give marc relief, they used the 3 man rotation and if we would of had another center (i wish hamed could fill that role but thats just being fan-ish) could of done even more damage! Honestly just my opinion getting andris biedrins for mayo would be sick! Giving us that back up center when marc is getting rest! But thats only if trading mayo is a must cause i love the guy (moment to brag killed him in the post in a open gym at USC) The whole trading gay thing did anyone see cleveland offered the 4th? What a slap in the face to the grizz nation in a very weak draft!

vCash
    Oh and i probably should of mentioned no way am i saying mayo for biedrins strait up obviously mayo has more stock then that but that being the starting point would be beneficial!

vCash
    To be honest, the Grizzlies don't need much to contend. They took the Thunder to 7 games, and should've won the series in Memphis, if they won game 3 i believe they lost.

Just keep the core team, Mayo seems to be growing up a bit and turning into a star. This team is young, keep the core together if they can, but if they have to I'd say trade Mayo for a serviceable SG/C combo + a pick. This team can contend. Believe in Memphis!

vCash
    Cleveland must be drinking the koolaid to preposterously propose RUDY GAY for the 4th pick??!?!???!?!?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBrink View Post
    To be honest, the Grizzlies don't need much to contend. They took the Thunder to 7 games, and should've won the series in Memphis, if they won game 3 i believe they lost.

Just keep the core team, Mayo seems to be growing up a bit and turning into a star. This team is young, keep the core together if they can, but if they have to I'd say trade Mayo for a serviceable SG/C combo + a pick. This team can contend. Believe in Memphis!
    this. We dont need to change the roster that much. I do think OJ will need to be traded, because after next year, he will just walk away and we get nothing. We need to get a return on him, so a shooter/backup big will be nice, while clearing up space from Mayo/Battier/Jaric contracts will help us resign Gasol

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast