Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerfanray87 View Post
    Man, it's the same old story- good defense, good pitching, can't hit for nothing. They get hits here and there, but so far, the scoring has been anemic.
    This staement is almost timeless when it comes to the Padres

vCash
    Hello Padres fan!

As a Montrealer, since the Expos have left I'm not able to cheer for a team like a Use to do. But my friend was able to pick a team (The Padres of course!) and last week we did a road trip and he get the chance to see is first Padres game!

He was so happy of the result of the game : a 5-0 Padres win againt the Pirates! Since he like the Padres me and my other friend were also cheering for the Friars! We might be no more than 10 in a 40 000 stadium but it was a lot of fun. Since my english is not perfect and they say a picture is worth a 1000 words...

We did have a lot of fun after all 3 guys cheering from Montreal cheering for the Pads was Epic! I'm really happy for my friend who is now a Friars fan like he was a Expos fan!
    Last edited by rolover27; 08-14-2012 at 01:55 PM.

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rolover27 View Post
    Hello Padres fan!

As a Montrealer, since the Expos have left I'm not able to cheer for a team like a Use to do. But my friend was able to pick a team (The Padres of course!) and last week we did a road trip and he get the chance to see is first Padres game!

He was so happy of the result of the game : a 5-0 Padres win againt the Pirates! Since he like the Padres me and my other friend were also cheering for the Friars! We might be no more than 10 in a 40 000 stadium but it was a lot of fun. Since my english is not perfect and they say a picture is worth a 1000 words...

We did have a lot of fun after all 3 guys cheering from Montreal cheering for the Pads was Epic! I'm really happy for my friend who is now a Friars fan like he was a Expos fan!
    Right on man. Keep the faith! Thanks for sharing, I love hearing stories like this. Don't be afraid to root for us wherever you are.

JCL

vCash
    damn i remember the days when this forum was big. would love to get it started again! (ie hopefully we'll be contenders at some point in the near future)

vCash
    Been following the Padres since my teeball days since 1984. The Murph, the Chicken, and Tony Gwynn are my favorite stadium, mascot and player. Seen a lot of players come and a lot of talent go. Forever a die hard Padres fan! Let's talk baseball.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    I'm not a Padres fan but I am going to do a little work in here and see if I can strum up some discussions. This team is too good for this forum to go a full calendar year without a post in this forum. Please join me!

Make Pete Rose An Offer He Cannot Refuse

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910