Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

If these Penguins were healthy...

And reached the finals, would we have been favored, and could we have beaten this Vancouver team?

vCash
    Probably not

vCash
    Hard to say really, so many variables here. Would Fleury play his best or mediocre? Would Crosby have continued his ridiculous pace? Would Malkin play like we know he can or in one of his slumps? Would Neal have generated chemisrty with Sid or only scored 2 goals? Like I said, being healthy would have obviously helped but there is no guarantee any of these guys would have been on the top of their game

vCash
    yes, no doubt team playing way it did add rest of healthy team no doubt woudl of been one heck of a cup to but hey injuries happen cant change it just hope for recoveries from all and to have best series possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Probably not
    Care to say why?

CITY OF CHAMPIONS....and the Buccos

vCash
    I really feel like we missed out on a true chance at the cup this year. Probably would have competed with Vancouver for most points.
    I don't know if the trades still happen though.
    Figure since nothing is going on in the forum, I'd just bring something up.

I hope the Canucks win it this year and get a cup under their belt. Maybe we will see them next season.

Does anyone have an update on Sid and Malkin and how their recoveries are going?

vCash
    As far as I know, Malkin is progressing well and is on schedule. Crosby was cleared for workouts (whatever that consists of for him in the offseason)

vCash
    Vancouver is getting worked down low by the Bruins. The pens are similar physical team, they are aggressive on the forecheck and they would beat down the Vancouver D like Boston is. Also Vancouvers best players are not there best players right now, the Sedins are non exsistant. I was saying to my buddy last night i would LOVE to have gotten to the finals healthy vs VAN. This Van team is one of the most overrated teams in quite a while, yes they won the presidents trophy, but look at their division, they have 4 non playoff teams, 2 of them have the worst point total in West.