Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Christian Ponder Specific Vikings Sig Request

So anyone here still do sig requests? Anyone got some good skills cuz this request is probably going to be hard. I know I failed on paint

Basically I'll give you the freedom to design it and how it looks because that's when they turn out best but there are a few things I want in it.

1. It has to include a cut/render of Christian Ponder throwing the ball or about to throw like cocking him arm back. That should be in front of the backround.

2. I want it to include his name somewhere. It can be partly visible but partly dimmed or just typed in and completely visible.

3. I want it to include this saying, "straight from the panhandle into the fire."

4. Then in part of the backround I would like to have the Florida Panhandle because Florida State is in Tallahassee and the saying and all it just goes with the whole design.

5. The other backround would be cool if it was inside the metrodome or an nfl stadium.

6. Oh yeah and I want flames potentially purple flames. Not the cartoony solid fake flames you see on muscle cars either. Like realistic flames. That's to represent the quote ..."into the fire" or into the NFL.

6. Try to keep it Minnesota Vikings colors. Purple/Yellow

Possibly something like this, I like how this one looks but your free to design it how you think is best. http://i54.tinypic.com/2vwfrk7.png
    Last edited by WIPurplePride; 05-06-2011 at 09:33 PM.

vCash
    I don't think anyone is going to be doing this for you....

vCash
    Yeah I didn't think anyone at PSD was skilled enough. I got the request up at planetrenders.net as well so it's cool.

vCash
    There are a lot of skilled artist on here..... Most of them don't look in here tho. Plus your request is a little obscure. You can only do some much with there area that we have to work with......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phins1983 View Post
    There are a lot of skilled artist on here..... Most of them don't look in here tho.
    Is this not the forum for requests? Where do they check then?
    Plus your request is a little obscure. You can only do some much with there area that we have to work with......
    I don't think so... I had this done here.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2vwfrk7.png

That has a lot going on in the 500 X 170 area and really all I'm asking for instead of the Viking logo in the background is just a dimmed out Florida Panhandle, the upper left part of the state, and the added fire effect (purple flames if possible). Then his name 'Christian Ponder' and the quote "straight from the panhandle into the fire" which honestly should be the easiest part of the sig, with choosing a good font and spelling it right being the hardest part about that.

I know there are probably not many renders or cuts out there of Ponder and none with him in a Vikings uniform but I've seen a couple of good pictures with him cocking the ball back getting ready to throw. I don't need a head to toe thing. Like the sidney rice sig it can be cut out and only showing part of his body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post

That has a lot going on in the 500 X 170 area and really all I'm asking for instead of the Viking logo in the background is just a dimmed out Florida Panhandle, the upper left part of the state, and the added fire effect (purple flames if possible). Then his name 'Christian Ponder' and the quote "straight from the panhandle into the fire" which honestly should be the easiest part of the sig, with choosing a good font and spelling it right being the hardest part about that.

I know there are probably not many renders or cuts out there of Ponder and none with him in a Vikings uniform but I've seen a couple of good pictures with him cocking the ball back getting ready to throw. I don't need a head to toe thing. Like the sidney rice sig it can be cut out and only showing part of his body.
    The style of sig your asking for is different from the style of sig the "skilled" sig makers on here do. Go to the showcase forum and you'll see what I mean. Phins1983 for example makes nasty good sigs but none that are like what you are asking for.

I'll give it a try though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post

To be totally honest not many do request from here they do them when they get pm'd, but I cannot promise you they will for sure tho. Each artist is different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDink24 View Post
    The style of sig your asking for is different from the style of sig the "skilled" sig makers on here do. Go to the showcase forum and you'll see what I mean. Phins1983 for example makes nasty good sigs but none that are like what you are asking for.

I'll give it a try though.
    Thanks for trying. Honestly it doesn't have to be exactly how I envision it just if it has the features I'm looking for... Your sig looks good, did you make that?

vCash
    To be totally honest not many do request from here they do them when they get pm'd, but I cannot promise you they will for sure tho. Each artist is different.
    Well if I pm'd you would you try it? I hear you're pretty good

vCash
    http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...onder2-Sig.jpg

Let me know if you want me to change anything or if you had another idea of how you wanted it to look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDink24 View Post
    http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...onder2-Sig.jpg

Let me know if you want me to change anything or if you had another idea of how you wanted it to look.
    Thats a sick sig bro!

vCash
    nice work on a hard request JDink

vCash
    Damn, that is sick
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS