Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Face of MLB

vCash

Face of MLB

Votto and Matt Kemp are the finalists in MLB Networks Face of MLB. to vote, just put #JoeyVotto on twitter. in every tweet you do, put it, and retweets count.

Votto took a big early lead, but we need to keep it up. http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/faceofmlb.jsp

vCash

vCash
    Well he won... If anyone cares

vCash
    Pretty cool. Not sure if it means a whole lot, but it does show that Reds fans really care about their team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    Pretty cool. Not sure if it means a whole lot, but it does show that Reds fans really care about their team.
    I find it particularly interesting that @DatDudeBP didn't promote this one Iota! Seems to me that he may be a bit jealous that they picked Votto over him...For what it's worth...Jay Bruce and other Reds Tweeters didn't either, that I know of...but lets be honest, BP is the diva tweeting darling that starves for attention! And, as long as he continues to be the best 2B in the game, he will get away with it...and for the people that will say that maybe Votto doesn't want the attention, and the guys respect that...well...He didn't mind the entire team wearing the 'Vote Votto' shirts for the final vote of the 2010 ASG...
    Presenting the greatest announcing duo to grace the baseball world!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Well he won... If anyone cares
    I have to admit that I really don't care. Hope this doesn't have the "NFL Madden game" curse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    ...and for the people that will say that maybe Votto doesn't want the attention, and the guys respect that...well...He didn't mind the entire team wearing the 'Vote Votto' shirts for the final vote of the 2010 ASG...
    I would say the difference is $$$. Face of MLB amounts to zero $$$. Selected to an All-Star game means extra $$$.

vCash
    It's nothing huge, it's just something fun that MLB Network does.