Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Are We Babies?

vCash

Are We Babies?

After watching Game 1 vs Detroit, I feel like our team is the biggest bunch of babies in the NHL. We fake fall on every play and got a lot of cheap calls. Still happy we won but we need to toughen up and stop being actors and trying to get all the calls.

vCash
    Every hockey player tries to sell penalties...the Sharks aren't any worse than anyone else. Not to mention, if you watched the previous series against LA, the Sharks never get any calls...I'd be acting too!

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    There's not a team that doesn't sell penalties.

Sharks might have caught a small break on Eaves slashing call but Heatley's interference was also a little weak. Either way it was a well called game. The refs let them play for the most part.

vCash
    The officiating has been very questionable. Pavelski drove the net, gives Howard a snow shower, and somehow gets a roughing penalty. Setoguchi got a slashing call yesterday when he was lifting the stick of a Detroit player (I forgot who).

Last night on Versus, Jeremy Roenick called out the refs and said they need to do a better job. But I'm loving the way the Sharks are playing right now. We have three solid scoring lines and Thornton is doing a good job defensively, he's becoming a solid three zone player.
    Last edited by sharksfan8; 05-02-2011 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    Agreed. Officiating has been horrible...