Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Internet speed

vCash

vCash
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1270189395.png

When i tested it to a server in West Virginia this was my results. When i tested it across the sea it slowed down, if you really want to see how fast your internet is test it against Portugal or Spain and see what it actually is.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Lol 1.3 against madagascar, 3 to Venezuala

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Lol 1.3 against madagascar, 3 to Venezuala
    That is much closer to a true test of your internet speed. Very few connections are made with a server that is within 50-100 miles of your location. For instance, connecting to PSD for Americans would be much more accurate to test how fast you connect to Canada. I forget which city it is actually in, but you guys would obviously have a faster connection than we do because even though the signal moves very, very, very fast when you cut the distance in half, you still effectively cut the time in half.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That is much closer to a true test of your internet speed. Very few connections are made with a server that is within 50-100 miles of your location. For instance, connecting to PSD for Americans would be much more accurate to test how fast you connect to Canada. I forget which city it is actually in, but you guys would obviously have a faster connection than we do because even though the signal moves very, very, very fast when you cut the distance in half, you still effectively cut the time in half.
    Ya nerdville har har har.