Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    vCash
    would the mets be interested in trading beltran for grady sizemore, fausto carmona, and luis valbuena?

vCash
    what about Beltran for Jonathan Sanchez straight up? JSanchez was great last year is still youn gets tons of ks....the giants would probably be willing to move him I would think considering their stockpile of young pitching and the fact they recently optioned him to AAA to work on his control....for the mets it would be a risk but we could end up with a young ace he had a low 3 era last yr and over 200 ks

what's everybody's thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan4Ruler View Post
    what about Beltran for Jonathan Sanchez straight up? JSanchez was great last year is still youn gets tons of ks....the giants would probably be willing to move him I would think considering their stockpile of young pitching and the fact they recently optioned him to AAA to work on his control....for the mets it would be a risk but we could end up with a young ace he had a low 3 era last yr and over 200 ks

what's everybody's thoughts?
    I think he walks too many and always will. But if offered for beltran i think you have to consider it, especially since some said thats what we would get for Reyes.

vCash
    Jonathan Sanchez is a rich man's Oliver Perez. I'll pass on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMastersson14 View Post
    would the mets be interested in trading beltran for grady sizemore, fausto carmona, and luis valbuena?
    I would make that deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I would make that deal.
    Me too

vCash
    if we keep beltran well he get us to draft picks if he does keep him the draft next year is alot better and to have three picks in that first round is crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vt 24 View Post
    if we keep beltran well he get us to draft picks if he does keep him the draft next year is alot better and to have three picks in that first round is crazy
    There are no draft picks for beltran. His contract states he cannot be offered arbitration after the year.

vCash
    Just thinking... since Sandy has come in this year he has gotten rid of Oliver Perez, Luis castillo, and k-rod.

That takes some damn balls to eat all that money. I wish sabean had those.

vCash
    if the giants want beltran it would take one of their young pitchers in the minors with lots of big time potential.....IMO Sanchez does not get it done....

to the trade offered by the indians, I make that trade for sure.

vCash
    If the Giants get desperate maybe we could get Zack Wheeler

vCash
    that stinks no draft picks time to go carlos we need to get sumthing for him by the deadline i dont care if were in first we have to get sumthing back from him

vCash
    Giants fans don't want to give up Wheeler or Brown, which is understandable, but Sandy isn't going to trade away Beltran for junk. He isn't Omar Minaya and this isn't the Billy Wagner/Red Sox trade.
    Props to MetsLegacy

vCash
    I do want to deal him to the Giants though, I kind of like them. If there's no great offers, I'm sure they'd give us a pretty good deal that did not include Wheeler or Brown to get him.

vCash
    With Giants' pitching staff in their prime, I would hate for them to balk at a price of a prospect and lose the opportunity to win it all. I still regret 2008, when Omar sat on his hands and pissed away a great opportunity for us.

Beltran is a difference maker this season, he can upgrade any teams offense.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast