Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    In PSD on 1/16/10 I wrote: "He won't be 24 for a month, and he's already 25% into a HOF level career".

And had salimstoudamire, RadiantShot, kozelkid object.

15 months later he's about 35% of the way....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    But seriously Rondo is a beast, even as a laker fan it's hard not to give him props. If he can keep this up after kg, Allen, and peirce retire he'll be a hof'er.

Edit: Cmon that was funny
    Last edited by Trueblue2; 04-23-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: unnecessary, you dont have to bring in bulls fans

vCash
    Point God.

vCash
    My favorite player in the NBA, love Rondo's game.
    Boston Red Sox - 1903 - 1912 - 1915 - 1916 - 1918 - 2004 - 2007 - 2013

Boston Bruins - 1929 - 1939 - 1941 - 1970 - 1972 - 2011

Boston Celtics - 1957 - 1959 - 1960 - 1961 - 1962 - 1963 - 1964 - 1965 - 1966 - 1968 - 1969 - 1974 - 1976 - 1981 - 1984 - 1986 - 2008

New England Patriots - 2001 - 2003 - 2004

vCash
    Fisher>Rondo.

vCash
    Absolutely hate the guy, but he is so clutch in the playoffs. Im interested to see how he will play when KG, Pierce, and Allen are gone and hes the main guy.
    Sig for Rent

vCash
    gooooooooooooooooood

vCash
    17 10 and 8 as your career playoff numbers are beyond sick. He's a machine in the playoffs.

vCash
    He's a good all around player and a hustler, but I'm still not impressed with his offensive game. Sometimes the lay-ups he gets the opposing team doesn't even defend, for what reason, I don't know. Even with the players around him he shouldn't be getting EASY lay-ups. Yes, he makes difficult lay-ups too, but other times, it's like teams are worried about who he'll pass to it to or forgot it's his shooting that's not good, not his lay-ups.

Not really impressed with the assist numbers. He doesn't make that many great passes, but to his credit he just needs to give the ball to players who can make shots, which his teammates can do, no need to get fancy. One bad thing is he passes up lay-ups sometimes to pass off.

This year in the Playoffs offensively he hasn't impressed me at all really, but last year he really showed he's good player in the post-season. Stepped up and helped carry the team.

So, before somebody says look at his stats and all that, again, I do think he's a good player, but he hasn't shown me he'd be close the player he is on a team such as the Cavaliers.
    Last edited by NetsPaint; 04-23-2011 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    He's a good all around player and a hustler, but I'm still not impressed with his offensive game. Sometimes the lay-ups he gets the opposing team doesn't even defend, for what reason, I don't know. Even with the players around him he shouldn't be getting EASY lay-ups. Yes, he makes difficult lay-ups too, but other times, it's like teams are worried about who he'll pass to it to or forgot it's his shooting that's not good, not his lay-ups.

Not really impressed with the assist numbers. He doesn't make that many great passes, but to his credit he just needs to give the ball to players who can make shots, which his teammates can do, no need to get fancy. One bad thing is he passes up lay-ups sometimes to pass off.

This year in the Playoffs offensively he hasn't impressed me at all really, but last year he really showed he's good player in the post-season. Stepped up and helped carry the team.

So, before somebody says look at his stats and all that, again, I do think he's a good player, but he hasn't shown me he'd be close the player he is on a team such as the Cavaliers.
    Ummm... he does make great passes. His court vision is amazing. You can criticize Rondo's offensive game all you want - I do it as much as anyone. But his passing ability is probably the one part of his offensive game that is beyond reproach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    17 10 and 8 as your career playoff numbers are beyond sick. He's a machine in the playoffs.
    where r u guys getting these numbers?

he sits at

14pts. 8.5ast n 6rebs.

Still a great player none the less.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Point God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    He's had some monster post season games..

Bos is goin to need a couple of those huge triple double games next series

vCash
    I'll say it now. In the next 5 years, the only player that can come close or get a quad dub is probably Rondo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post

Haters will hate
    ...Russell Westbrook is a chucker

Russell Westbrook's response, "If das whacha say bruh"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast