Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its a shame that grown men and senior citizens cant lose like men..

Difference between Men and boys.. Lose like men.. Take your loss like a man..

We got Chicago team acting like a junior varsity team.. maybe not even up to that level.. i have never seen more complaining from a team and there own coach.. bottom line is just take your loss.. u win game 1 shooting more FT that heat and its a perfect world. but when you lose its cheating??

this series is at 85-74 FT. WOW.. only reason heat have more is because the bulls talk crap to refs all game and take cheap shots. also consider the fact when the bulls only have 1 player that can constantly drive to the basket, compared to heat who have 3 or 4. The officials said they are going to call a tighter game after game 2.. now youre complaining because a guy named nazr mohammad got tossed for pushing lebron?? i mean get real... he has no one to blame but himself..

Stop making excuses for a loss. The bulls are looking like a bunch of brats on tv.

ibtl

What's your point?

great responses. glad you guys took the time..

i expected to see someone complaining about trolling first..

no rebuttal lmao.. typical..

cool story brah

Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    cool story brah
    u nailed it.

Are you serious?

You seriously sound like a 13 year old kid who doesn't have a clue what is going on.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Are you serious?

You seriously sound like a 13 year old kid who doesn't have a clue what is going on.
    u used serious twice in 2 sentences

yet im a 13 year old

stop attacking and discuss numbskull

Quote Originally Posted by ManGreen305 View Post
    Difference between Men and boys.. Lose like men.. Take your loss like a man..

We got Chicago team acting like a junior varsity team.. maybe not even up to that level.. i have never seen more complaining from a team and there own coach.. bottom line is just take your loss.. u win game 1 shooting more FT that heat and its a perfect world. but when you lose its cheating??

this series is at 85-74 FT. WOW.. only reason heat have more is because the bulls talk crap to refs all game and take cheap shots. also consider the fact when the bulls only have 1 player that can constantly drive to the basket, compared to heat who have 3 or 4. The officials said they are going to call a tighter game after game 2.. now youre complaining because a guy named nazr mohammad got tossed for pushing lebron?? i mean get real... he has no one to blame but himself..

Stop making excuses for a loss. The bulls are looking like a bunch of brats on tv.
    The Bulls have one guy who can consistently drive to the basket? They have Robinson, Butler and Bellinelli. Yet the Heat have 3 or 4? Wade, Lebron and who exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    The Bulls have one guy who can consistently drive to the basket? They have Robinson, Butler and Bellinelli. Yet the Heat have 3 or 4? Wade, Lebron and who exactly?
    lmao.. u gotta be kidding.. butler rarely drives.. bellinelli??? thats laughable.. they have 1 in nate who can consistantly do it.. just because those other guys can do it once in a blue moon doesnt mean that can at any time... cmon man.. thats a terrible argument

and wade, james, cole, and bosh is the best driving pf in the game.. but settles for jumpers.. once he makes them, he can go past any big man at any time.. chalmers is also decent at going into the lane and getting a sneaky layup in traffic..

Quote Originally Posted by ManGreen305 View Post
    lmao.. u gotta be kidding.. butler rarely drives.. bellinelli??? thats laughable.. they have 1 in nate who can consistantly do it.. just because those other guys can do it once in a blue moon doesnt mean that can at any time... cmon man.. thats a terrible argument

and wade, james, cole, and bosh is the best driving pf in the game.. but settles for jumpers.. once he makes them, he can go past any big man at any time.. chalmers is also decent at going into the lane and getting a sneaky layup in traffic..
    Homer alert.

haha this is funny

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

u guys lost

just take ur L

no one can come up with anything but the usual banter

this place doesnt know sports why did i sign up lmao

Everyone on this site is wrong except for this new guy. Duh.

DupeTastic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast