Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Buffalo Sabres OTT Thread: 1-0 vs. Flyers!

We need an OT thread here. What did you guys do for the game? I sadly didn't get to watch it, but we're 1 up in the series. I'll take it

vCash
    all i know is, **** the flyers.

vCash
    Go sabres?

vCash
    I can't wait for the next game. Pumped!

vCash
    Miller was outstanding as were the rest of the guys for the most part. I think we need to control the puck a little bit better in our own end. Although Philly didn't capitalize tonight, if we keep giving them opportunities off turnovers that will come back to haunt us. Great win though and it's huge to steal a game on the road. Lets go Buffalo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joemoore View Post
    Miller was outstanding as were the rest of the guys for the most part. I think we need to control the puck a little bit better in our own end. Although Philly didn't capitalize tonight, if we keep giving them opportunities off turnovers that will come back to haunt us. Great win though and it's huge to steal a game on the road. Lets go Buffalo!
    Yeah he was. I thought the defense was great as well. They blocked a lot of shots, were down on all fours a fair bit and forced a lot of shots to miss the net. Great job by them. They didn't look phased at all either.

Gerbe did an unreal job in the corner on Kaleta's goal too. Im not sure who he was fighting with in the corner, but he bodied that guy, got it out to Gragnani who took the shot. Unreal job by the 3rd and 4th line guys. They performed a lot better than the 1st and 2nd guys. Great game. Can't wait till tomorrow night. Im trying to get some tickets for the home game on Monday night too.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    While they are 1-0 and did steal the first one on the road, I'm a little bit worried. Phily was much more physical on the ice than our team and that was without Chris Pronger. They absolutely have to do a better job handling the puck and can't win if they allow Phily 3 shots for every 2 they take. I think Ryan Miller is one of the best goalies in the game, but he can't do it all by himself. Great first game though.

vCash
    glen altman - sabres anthem part 3 (playoff hockey) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcbJs..._order&list=UL

vCash