Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adopt-A-Prospect: any interest?

Is there any interest this year? It was briefly resurrected late last year, but I think it would work really well if we started at the beginning of the season.

For people who don't know: People 'draft' prospects that they want to follow and focus on. Main duty is to provide updates, scouting reports, and anything interesting of note pertaining to the particular prospect. Updates on the prospect should be weekly, but bi-weekly would work too.

There is already a sub-forum for Adopt-A-Prospect, and I'll link to the prospect threads in the 'minor league news and notes' thread.

This is a good way for Giants fans to learn about and follow the prospects in the system. So, if you want to participate in this.. please say so... and then we'll start up the draft process.
    #JoergerBomb

Watching the Giants bullpen like:

<3

- He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

Last year I would have said no...but this year I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands *sighs* and this sounds pretty interesting. I'm in.

I'm in but for only 1 prospect, last year I grabbed like 4 way too hard

Giants gonna do it this year! lets have some faith

Okay, thanks guys.

Need more than 2 people though.
    #JoergerBomb

<3

- He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

Do I have to tell you I am in since I asked you about it?

Not everyone in the forum asked me bout it. This thread is directed at everyone to gauge interest.
    #JoergerBomb

<3

im in!

Last time I'm gonna bump this. 4 people are in, but we need a few more. Ideally we'll have 7 or 8 people at the minimum.
    #JoergerBomb

<3

im in

I'll do one
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

6. This could work if everyone did 2 players but I'm not expecting that.
    #JoergerBomb

<3

I could probably do 2
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

Just set up a draftWe are not going to cover every prospect anyways

Okay, i'll set up the draft, the order will be whoever signed up first.

Here's the draft thread -- http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=609650
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 04-09-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    #JoergerBomb

<3

YES! lol. So...now what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast