Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500

    Capitals vs Rangers - Quarterfinals

    I'm not going to lie or beat around the bush, we are going to add another first round knockout to our resume. Sucks to say, but oh well.

    Congrats on another SE Division title and 1st place finish Capitals.

    On the bright side, Bruce should be fired.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    599
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, cool story bro.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500
    Found this, thought it was pretty funny, considering the Capitals had that "W"inning shirt out.


    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,256
    vCash
    1500
    Ranger fan, want to say good luck, i know this will be a hard fought series, i just hope this aint a repeat of the '09 playoffs, GO RANGERS!!
    JETS/RANGERS/YANKEES/KNICKS/VA TECH/SYRACUSE/ARMY
    "I don't know what a Hokie is, but god is one of them" - Lee Corso
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVP0Q...eature=related - J.O.B. (Jets Over B**ches)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    I'm not going to lie or beat around the bush, we are going to add another first round knockout to our resume. Sucks to say, but oh well.

    Congrats on another SE Division title and 1st place finish Capitals.

    On the bright side, Bruce should be fired.
    You really think we're going to knock you out that much?
    Averymustgo...must go

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500
    I see the Rangers taking it in 6 games. Callahan or not you all will give us a lot of trouble. Mike Green is back in the lineup who is just stupid when on the ice and the better D man is out for the entire first round.

    Could we beat the Rangers? Absolutely, but I just don't see it happening. If they manage to beat the Rangers, I can see them making it to the cup.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    599
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    I see the Rangers taking it in 6 games. Callahan or not you all will give us a lot of trouble. Mike Green is back in the lineup who is just stupid when on the ice and the better D man is out for the entire first round.

    Could we beat the Rangers? Absolutely, but I just don't see it happening. If they manage to beat the Rangers, I can see them making it to the cup.
    And you call yourself a fan.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't realize you had to suck off the Capitals or say they are going to win the cup every season in order to be a "fan." Doesn't really bother me, I remember going to games back in the old days when most people acted like the Capitals didn't exist.

    Now everyone wants to claim they've been fans their entire lives and that we have a "great" fan base, yet we were giving tickets away when you ordered meals at Wendys because we couldn't sell them not even a decade ago.

    Not calling you a fake fan or anything, but just stating that because I don't believe we can beat the Rangers doesn't make me not a fan, I just don't see it happening. We are notorious for not showing up in the playoffs and the Rangers have handed it to us all season.

    Sorry, but it is what it is.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    599
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Didn't realize you had to suck off the Capitals or say they are going to win the cup every season in order to be a "fan." Doesn't really bother me, I remember going to games back in the old days when most people acted like the Capitals didn't exist.

    Now everyone wants to claim they've been fans their entire lives and that we have a "great" fan base, yet we were giving tickets away when you ordered meals at Wendys because we couldn't sell them not even a decade ago.

    Not calling you a fake fan or anything, but just stating that because I don't believe we can beat the Rangers doesn't make me not a fan, I just don't see it happening. We are notorious for not showing up in the playoffs and the Rangers have handed it to us all season.

    Sorry, but it is what it is.
    You aren't a fan its as simple as that. You might follow them but you aren't a fan.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500
    That's cute, I'd hate to see how you act when people don't agree with you on other subjects in life as well, considering you are so quick to label someone not a fan because they disagree with your point of view.

    To each their own.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Alabama; From VA
    Posts
    9,064
    vCash
    1500
    It's playoff time, lets be in good spirits everybody! We are all Caps fans at heart. I'll be posting the GT for the series soon.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,257
    vCash
    1500
    Good deal. In the mean time:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdkk3DUnmo

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC
    Posts
    814
    vCash
    1500
    Let's go CAPS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •