Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Capitals vs Rangers - Quarterfinals

I'm not going to lie or beat around the bush, we are going to add another first round knockout to our resume. Sucks to say, but oh well.

Congrats on another SE Division title and 1st place finish Capitals.

On the bright side, Bruce should be fired.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Wow, cool story bro.

vCash
    Found this, thought it was pretty funny, considering the Capitals had that "W"inning shirt out.

vCash
    Ranger fan, want to say good luck, i know this will be a hard fought series, i just hope this aint a repeat of the '09 playoffs, GO RANGERS!!
    JETS/RANGERS/YANKEES/KNICKS/VA TECH/SYRACUSE/ARMY
    "I don't know what a Hokie is, but god is one of them" - Lee Corso
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVP0Q...eature=related - J.O.B. (Jets Over B**ches)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    I'm not going to lie or beat around the bush, we are going to add another first round knockout to our resume. Sucks to say, but oh well.

Congrats on another SE Division title and 1st place finish Capitals.

On the bright side, Bruce should be fired.
    You really think we're going to knock you out that much?
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    I see the Rangers taking it in 6 games. Callahan or not you all will give us a lot of trouble. Mike Green is back in the lineup who is just stupid when on the ice and the better D man is out for the entire first round.

Could we beat the Rangers? Absolutely, but I just don't see it happening. If they manage to beat the Rangers, I can see them making it to the cup.

vCash
    I see the Rangers taking it in 6 games. Callahan or not you all will give us a lot of trouble. Mike Green is back in the lineup who is just stupid when on the ice and the better D man is out for the entire first round.

Could we beat the Rangers? Absolutely, but I just don't see it happening. If they manage to beat the Rangers, I can see them making it to the cup.
    And you call yourself a fan.

vCash
    Didn't realize you had to suck off the Capitals or say they are going to win the cup every season in order to be a "fan." Doesn't really bother me, I remember going to games back in the old days when most people acted like the Capitals didn't exist.

Now everyone wants to claim they've been fans their entire lives and that we have a "great" fan base, yet we were giving tickets away when you ordered meals at Wendys because we couldn't sell them not even a decade ago.

Not calling you a fake fan or anything, but just stating that because I don't believe we can beat the Rangers doesn't make me not a fan, I just don't see it happening. We are notorious for not showing up in the playoffs and the Rangers have handed it to us all season.

Sorry, but it is what it is.

vCash
    Didn't realize you had to suck off the Capitals or say they are going to win the cup every season in order to be a "fan." Doesn't really bother me, I remember going to games back in the old days when most people acted like the Capitals didn't exist.

Now everyone wants to claim they've been fans their entire lives and that we have a "great" fan base, yet we were giving tickets away when you ordered meals at Wendys because we couldn't sell them not even a decade ago.

Not calling you a fake fan or anything, but just stating that because I don't believe we can beat the Rangers doesn't make me not a fan, I just don't see it happening. We are notorious for not showing up in the playoffs and the Rangers have handed it to us all season.

Sorry, but it is what it is.
    You aren't a fan its as simple as that. You might follow them but you aren't a fan.

vCash
    That's cute, I'd hate to see how you act when people don't agree with you on other subjects in life as well, considering you are so quick to label someone not a fan because they disagree with your point of view.

To each their own.

vCash
    It's playoff time, lets be in good spirits everybody! We are all Caps fans at heart. I'll be posting the GT for the series soon.

vCash
    Good deal. In the mean time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWdkk3DUnmo

vCash
    Let's go CAPS