Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Hanna

vCash

Hanna

A teenage girl goes out into the world for the first time - and has to battle for her life. Director Joe Wright weaves elements of dark fairy tales into the adventure thriller Hanna, filmed on location in Europe and Morocco. Hanna (played by Academy Award nominee Saoirse Ronan of Atonement, also directed by Joe Wright) is 16 years old. She is bright, inquisitive, and a devoted daughter. Uniquely, she has the strength, the stamina, and the smarts of a soldier; these come from being raised by her widowed father Erik (Eric Bana), an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of North Finland. Erik has taught Hanna to hunt, put her through extreme self-defense workouts, and home-schooled her with only an encyclopedia and a book of fairy tales. Hanna has been living a life unlike any other teenager; her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. But out in the world there is unfinished business for Hanna's family, and it is with a combination of pride and apprehension that Erik realizes his daughter can no longer be held back.
    Anyone planning on seeing this movie? RT gave it a 72%, so it could be worth the time to see it.

vCash
    Looks like a female version of the Bourne series.

vCash
    It has pretty good cast, but there is something about it that does not interest me.

Maybe because is a girl kicking *** and well after sucker punch I just had enough with girl power movies.

vCash
    This is supposed to be good, at least, from I've read.

vCash
    I am intrigued, but probably not enough to see it in theaters.

vCash
    This movie just looks weird. Eventually I might see it, but I'm not planning on paying to see it in theaters.

The music in all the trailers was annoying.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/