Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    That's hilarious. .. On the side link, it says the ten worst horror movies of all-time. The movie just looks horrible.
    it gets better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXJkJnOT6eQ
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    The Burning (1981)

Watching it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Gary ****ing Busey

vCash
    Yes i love threads like this finally a thread on horror..I'm running dry to i've just about watched almost all the newer ones and am in dire need of more.
    I've found windchill and frozen... 2 alright horror movies i guess worth..
    I've also found Grace, The Echo, Thirteen Ghosts, Don't be afraid of the dark, the stepfather, Amusement, Messengers 2: The scarecrow...
    Btw anyone have a trailer for the inside im trying to find it but i don't seem to find the right one that you guys are describing..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    i've gotta watch that Gary Busey movie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    Btw anyone have a trailer for the inside im trying to find it but i don't seem to find the right one that you guys are describing..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGeV7ejT74Y

Its French. so you'll either have to be well verse in French or get one with subtitles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Uwe Boll movies are the worst
    agreed.

vCash
    That has to be the best thing EVER!!!

vCash
    No words can best describe how epic this is.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    i was literally twisting and contorting my body, only watching through the cracks of my fingers to try and somehow shield myself from what i saw.
    thats how brutal Inside really is.

i liked Martyrs too, but not as much as a Horror movie. i think people sometimes confuse gore with horror. i don't think Martyrs is any more a Horror movie than say - Black Swan. but yea, like somebody else said, that movie isn't for everybody its totally ****ed up. great movie, though.

Raidaz, have you seen Funny Games. it has similarities to both French films we mentioned in that its really violent and its a pretty darn good flick from start to finish.
    I have actually been debating watching that movie for a couple years now, but I keep hearing that it is terrible. That being said I still have had a desire to see it out of pure curiousity for quite some time now.

I would also like to add the movie "Frozen" to my list of unknown horror films. I saw it at Target for $7 and figured "why not?" I'm definitely glad I did. A very above average horror film that kept me interested from start to finish. Its also one of those horror movies that you have always thought to yourself "what if.....?"

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I have actually been debating watching that movie for a couple years now, but I keep hearing that it is terrible. That being said I still have had a desire to see it out of pure curiousity for quite some time now.

Well, sometimes having low expectations isn't a bad thing. i say WATCH IT! (2007)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Uwe Boll movies are the worst and Leprechaun movies are close second
    I agree but he's got a pretty good movie on instant watch netflix called Rampage that is pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    That has to be the best thing EVER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post

and one last time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDAvn...eature=related
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    You gotta see Dead Alive. It's ridiculously gorey in some parts, but it's a horror movie that is scary and funny as ****. Directed by Peter Jackson long before he did LOTR

You have probably heard of the Evil Dead trilogy, but you need to watch them as well. The definition of awesome low budget. Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are heroes of mine.
    Last edited by MooseWithFleas; 04-06-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Follow me on Twitter @MooseWithFleas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast