Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Justice League Movie

The news broke yesterday that The Justice League will be getting it’s own feature film. Speculation quickly spread on who would be a part of the project. We now know that each character will in fact be a unique character to the Justice League film. Henry Cavill will not be playing Superman in the Justice League film and Batman will be a reboot from the work that Christopher Nolan has recently done for the studio. The movie is expected to be released sometime in 2013.

‘It doesn’t [connect],” Snyder told the site on the red carpet for the London premiere of Sucker Punch, “Like what Chris Nolan is doing and what I’m doing with ‘Superman’, what they’ll do with ‘Justice League’ will be it’s own thing with its own Batman and own Superman. We’ll be over here with our movie and they’ll kinda get to do it twice, which is kind of cool.”

The studio has already mentioned that they will be rebooting the Batman franchise after The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters.

What are your thoughts on the Justice League getting it’s own stand alone film?

http://www.myhollywoodsource.com/201...league-coming/

vCash
    The Flash: Chris Pine
    Wonderwoman: Rose Byrne/Gemma Arterton
    Aquaman: Cheyenne Jackson

That's all I got for now.
    Last edited by Zaunnie; 03-30-2011 at 11:20 PM.

vCash
    Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Love the Justice League cartoons.

vCash
    If done right it could be a kick *** movie. Wonder who they'll have for villains?

vCash
    They will never approach this movie the right way. Really sucks Snyder's film won't fit into the JL universe.

vCash
    I could be ok with this, the Justice League was a good show.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Aquaman?

**** yes.

vCash
    Meh

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I whether see a good Superman + Batman movie centraling on their different approach to fighting crimes and view of the world. Exploring the tension between them could be a good backdrop to a Justice league movie. Something, like supe wondering about what side of law Batman is on. Think about the tension between Clyclops and Wolverine in the first two X-men.

I havn't read comics in decades, but DC usually suck for inter-personal tension among their heroes. DC= Star Trek at it's worst Marvel= a average Battlestar Galactica show. Movies need that more then comics for mass apeal.

After seeing the last superman movie, seeing how the wonder woman is going, this can go south real fast. Let's hope the upcoming Green Lantern movie give us some good signs that they know how to pull this off.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-01-2011 at 03:37 PM.