Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs!

vCash

Playoffs!

I think its pretty safe to say that we will be playing in October. However, any team we play were going to have trouble with. Personally me, I want the braves at home, but were not going to get that. So the second best thing is to hope we can get home field advantage for the first round. Were about 4 games behind the brewers for that. At the same time, I know we can best the brewers on the road, they dont have fantastic pitching. And our pitching vs. there hitting vs. our hitting vs. their pitching bodes in favor of us.

vCash
    Out of all the teams in the NLWest, I'm glad the Giants lost to the DBacks.

With that being said, I think the DBacks can hold their own against everyone. The best part about the playoffs is that anything can happen. SF is a prime example of it. I seriously wish the DBacks the best of luck. I'll be supporting the NL West throughout the playoffs so...dammit, win the world series and keep the title in the west.

vCash
    I really like the DBacks pitching, but I also think Milwaukee's pitching is deadly (Greinke, Gallardo, Marcum, KRod, Axford) So if you guys do end up playing Milwaukee in the playoffs, good luck, because against that pitching anyone would need it. That being said, I also like Justin Upton a LOT, but I think he's your only legit weapon on offense. It should be fun watching the DBacks in the playoffs.

vCash
    Congrats D-back fans! As a Giants fan, I'm glad it's the D-backs to take it. I hope you guys make some noise. You gotta a lot a young talent that's definitely capable of surprising a lot of people.

vCash
    Not over yet but the DBacks are still about 97% so it's still safe. If the Giants don't make it I hope you guys win the NL

vCash
    Yeah. Im stoked.

Dbacks fans, you need to join the site. Its pretty terrible that we have like no fans and yet we are gonna be a playoff team. Wouldve thought this forum would be alot more active.

vCash
    Yeah playoffs, hope zona makes some noise. A Brewers/Dbacks matchup would be sweet, for the NLCS. I will dream. I WILL dream.

vCash

Pretty pumped about it. I think we will definetely make some noise.

vCash
    I just hope the Dbacks are a version of last years Super Bowl champion packers. I am sooo pumped bout this win. Lets get em Dbacks!

vCash
    its about time fans got active in here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 28TheGreat View Post
    I really like the DBacks pitching, but I also think Milwaukee's pitching is deadly (Greinke, Gallardo, Marcum, KRod, Axford) So if you guys do end up playing Milwaukee in the playoffs, good luck, because against that pitching anyone would need it. That being said, I also like Justin Upton a LOT, but I think he's your only legit weapon on offense. It should be fun watching the DBacks in the playoffs.
    I'm really liking the bounceback season Miguel Montero is having. 4.4 WAR catcher leading all catchers in RBI. He must love batting after Upton.

The D'Backs should be a really fun team to watch these playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisjr08 View Post
    I think its pretty safe to say that we will be playing in October. However, any team we play were going to have trouble with. Personally me, I want the braves at home, but were not going to get that. So the second best thing is to hope we can get home field advantage for the first round. Were about 4 games behind the brewers for that. At the same time, I know we can best the brewers on the road, they dont have fantastic pitching. And our pitching vs. there hitting vs. our hitting vs. their pitching bodes in favor of us.

Actually, the Brewers have better pitching than the D'Backs. Of course they dont have Kennedy who is one of the best this year.
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash
    There pitching is a bit better than ours, but its not by a lot imo.

vCash
    I'll be rooting for the dbacks this NL playoff season. Its a shame this forum isn't more active though. Even the Pirate forum got a couple of extra posters when the team was doing well and that pales in comparison to what this team has done.

Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

It's Back!: Battling Bucs

vCash
    Wanted to add I hope my Pirates can help your team out here and beat the Brewers for you so you can get home field for the first round. The first poster mentioned he would like for it to be against the Braves and that could very well happen (remember teams from the same division can't play each other in the 1st round).

Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

It's Back!: Battling Bucs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast