Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thanks for fleecing the A's again...

You guys got the better end of the trade ... again. Beane just wants to stick it to the Giants and he'll do anything he can to make the D-Backs beat them. You'll probably get Gio Gonzales next for a bag of fries and a coke.

vCash
    Jarrod Parker, if he lives up to his potential, will be better than Cahill.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gswoaktown View Post
    You guys got the better end of the trade ... again. Beane just wants to stick it to the Giants and he'll do anything he can to make the D-Backs beat them. You'll probably get Gio Gonzales next for a bag of fries and a coke.
    Again? You referring to the Dan Haren trade where the A's got Carlos Gonzalez, Brett Anderson, Aaron Cunningham, Greg Smith, Dana Eveland, and Chris Carter?

I'd also much rather have Parker than Cahill.

vCash
    I think you guys got the better deal in this one, but I disagree with the original poster. We got a great steal with the Haren trade, we just ,messed up and traded the best piece away for nothing. Good luck and I hope Cahill does well, he should. And please don't let the Giants go to the playoffs next year, I am tired of their fans who know nothing about baseball, and all they do is rip the A's.

vCash
    The A's got the better end of the Haren deal, the problem is that they traded cargo for Holiday instead of sweeny, and Anderson hasn't had a full year healthy he is still considered one of the best young pitchers in the game