Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500

    Secret Life Of The American Teenager Season IV

    Judge away!!! Muahahaha.

    Can't wait. Very excited to see what happens with Adrian and what not!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,588
    vCash
    1500
    Lol this show is so lame. How they made it to 4 seasons is beyond me. My sister watches it so I've seen it a few times, I once counted they said sex 37 times in one episode.
    Last edited by SF25; 03-28-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Thats an exaggeration.

    Its a great show. Me and Mr. Bucktownanalyst are in agreement.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Thats an exaggeration.

    Its a great show. Me and Mr. Bucktownanalyst are in agreement.
    Meh, it's your opinion I guess. I just think it's dumb and the general stereotype of what high school is like when it is in fact nothing like that. No one in high school talks about sex THAT much. Do high school students talk about sex? Of course they do but not as often as they do in the show. It's all they talk about in that show or at least that's all they talked about in the like 5 episodes I've seen. I really did count 37 times they said "sex" during 1 episode, I wasn't bsing that. The other thing that irritates me is the acting is awful but some people have more tolerance for that then others.

    EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about, 70 times in one episode...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab2Ml...layer_embedded
    Last edited by SF25; 03-28-2011 at 05:37 PM.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Oh I though you said they had sex 37 times in one episode

    Yeah it unrealistic but I still like to watch it. Interesting storyline at least in my opinion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,641
    vCash
    1500
    I knew you would be the one making this thread

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,710
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SF25 View Post
    Meh, it's your opinion I guess. I just think it's dumb and the general stereotype of what high school is like when it is in fact nothing like that. No one in high school talks about sex THAT much. Do high school students talk about sex? Of course they do but not as often as they do in the show. It's all they talk about in that show or at least that's all they talked about in the like 5 episodes I've seen. I really did count 37 times they said "sex" during 1 episode, I wasn't bsing that. The other thing that irritates me is the acting is awful but some people have more tolerance for that then others.

    EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about, 70 times in one episode...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab2Ml...layer_embedded
    That clip gave me cancer.

    I do find it funny people actually put self-worth into sex though. So shallow and insecure.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    I knew you would be the one making this thread
    Yeah! Go me!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greenwich, CT / UCONN
    Posts
    6,779
    vCash
    1500
    Woo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,082
    vCash
    1500
    I love how JF just brings me into these threads... I think I made it clear in the PLL thread that I was excited for Secret Life

    Anyways I hope they keep showing more of Adrian's face rather than the rest of her body. I know it's not real but it's kind of ruining her for me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,853
    vCash
    1500
    You watch two of the worst tv shows.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    You watch two of the worst tv shows.
    You don't watch two of the best TV shows.

    That just shifted the tables a little bit.

    Anyways, pretty solid episode. Ben is such a nerd, I hate that Grant kid, I was hoping Jack would pop him.

    Tom trying to get it with his married girl

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,017
    vCash
    0
    This show is alright.

    It's clearly not as good as Pretty Little Liars.


    I'll watch it and all but I won't be into it as much.

    I've only started watching whatever episode they've showed starting in January. So I'm really behind for like 3 seasons.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    41,953
    vCash
    1500
    Should be a good episode tonight. Excited to watch it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    5,721
    vCash
    1500
    You watch the worst shows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •