Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Call of Duty 2 or Call of Duty 3, which is the better WW II game?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call of Duty 2

10 83.33%
  • Call of Duty 3

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    COD 2. hands down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Call of Duty 3 is one of the absolute worst WWII games ever, Call of Duty 2 might be the best

2 was the last WWII COD made by Infinity Ward, COD 3 and World ar War were both made by Treyarch and both were awful, as are all Treyarch COD games

COD2 is only behind COD 4 in terms of best COD games

The only problem with the earlier games (I don't think the problem was fixed until Modern Warfare 2), is the constantly respawning enemies in the campaign mode, it makes expert difficulty very frustrating
    So it goes from WWII to modern times meaning 2000's.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    i had call of duty 2 and 3 for the ps2 so my experience was a bit different. i would pick call of duty 3 because that was the first game i beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    So it goes from WWII to modern times meaning 2000's.
    the 1st 3 are all WWII

COD 4 was modern

Cod 5 went back to WWII (but in the Pacific)

Cod 6 went back to modern

IDK what Black Ops is, I never played it
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    I got COD 2 for the 360 and beat it and then I got World at War for the Wii and beat it (got component cables so the graphics are a lot better) and I got COD 3 for the Wii which sucks because of how you have to move the controller to do certain actions, but I did beat it on Saturday night.

Now that I have beaten COD2, COD3 and World at War, which one should I get next?

Any of them deal with the Vietnam War?
    Black ops might have a little to do with Vietnam if i'm not mistaken. but
    if i was you, i'd get COD4: Modern Warfare for the 360. its gotta be really cheap by now and its probably the best COD ever made. if you like the ones you've already played i guarantee you will like COD4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Black ops might have a little to do with Vietnam if i'm not mistaken. but
    if i was you, i'd get COD4: Modern Warfare for the 360. its gotta be really cheap by now and its probably the best COD ever made. if you like the ones you've already played i guarantee you will like COD4.
    Just bought the Modern Warfare for the 360 for 7 bucks on Amazon. Any idea how many levels? COD 2 had the most with 27 levels, while COD 3 had 14 missions and WoW had 14 missions.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Just bought the Modern Warfare for the 360 for 7 bucks on Amazon. Any idea how many levels? COD 2 had the most with 27 levels, while COD 3 had 14 missions and WoW had 14 missions.
    the modern warfare campaigns are a lot shorter if I remember correctly, and a bit easier (still constantly respawning enemies, but they are a little easier to deal with)

But it is the best campaign of the bunch imo, "All Ghillied Up" might be my favorite mission of any fps ever
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12