Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2978 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 197824782878292829682976297729782979298029883028307834783978 ... LastLast
Results 44,656 to 44,670 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    We definitely need more of brandonlamana's "jiggle sigs" Those beauties are out of control!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer9 View Post
    We definitely need more of brandonlamana's "jiggle sigs" Those beauties are out of control!
    lol, maybe we could give a best jiggle award

vCash
    Beating Vokoun was cool because he is such a ****ing beast.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    I am going to say that with these guys (Toews and Kane) that there is no real good comparison and while led by Toews I and any other Hawks fan should be hoping and praying that these guys just develop into an immortal combo i.e. Jordan-Pippen. I mean really there are few teams that have a Toews-Kane connection. I know there are Sedin-Sedin that is insanely good but they dont count they actually came from the same womb!

vCash
    No real help for the Blackhawks last night. The only one that went our way was a regulation win in the Ducks/Preds game.

Friday, March 25

No games of importance.

Saturday, March 26

Ducks at Blackhawks - Ducks are 1 point behind us...HUGE game
    Avalanche at Kings - would be great if the Avs could sneak in a win
    Maple Leafs at Red Wings - rooting for the Leafs. Games is on NHLNet for Hockey Night in Canada
    Stars at Predators - hard to say who we want to win 86pts vs 90 pts. Regulation win will do
    Sharks at Coyotes - rooting for the Sharks
    Flames at Oilers - rooting for the Oilers

vCash

Blackhawks Convention!

Does anyone know where to get autographs at the convention. Outside of the hotel (not in standing in lines)

vCash
    Remaining scheds:
    93: Coyots: SJ, Dal, Col, @LA, SJ, @SJ
    90: Kings: Col, @Edm, @Van, Dal, @SJ, Phx, @Ana, Ana
    90: Preds: Dal, Van, @Col, Det, Atl, Clb, @StL
    88: Hawks : ANA, @Det, @Bos, @CLB, TB, @Mtl, StL, @Det, Det

The Hawks have the toughest road of the 4.

vCash
    ^^^ Never been, I always see good reviews though, I'm sure you will find a few.

vCash
    I would say, tough it out and wait in line at the convention like everyone else. people wait hours for the certain players that I am sure they have it set up so those that arent there can get a free autograph easily

vCash
    im going to the game tonight hope to bring home a win

vCash

Hawks Goalie Prospects to Face-Off in Playoff Series

WHL playoff pits two Blackhawks prospects against each other

Everett’s Kent Simpson (58th overall) and Portland’s Mac Carruth (191st overall) were both selected by the Blackhawks in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, but will put their NHL affiliation aside as they protect their team’s crease during their first-round meeting in the 2011 WHL Playoffs

vCash
    I love Spring Break! I'm actually getting to see games. That was a pretty good 1st Period.

vCash
    Hell yeah, 1-0 early 2nd. Yeah BCB school really ruins my chances to see the hawks play.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Crawford has been solid tonight, might to pitch the shut out though to get two points. One more period to go!!

vCash
    Well, this sucks!