Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,162
    vCash
    1500

    Best Song In a Commercial EVER


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,326
    vCash
    1500

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,162
    vCash
    1500
    That commercial makes me want to buy shoes. The one I posted makes me want to take over the world.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    some trash heap
    Posts
    3,337
    vCash
    1500
    "God himself wakes up to this music every morning"


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,326
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    That commercial makes me want to buy shoes. The one I posted makes me want to take over the world.
    but when you buy these shoes your gonna feel like your gonna want to take over the world

    best song in a commercial ever


    First Sim League Title!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,663
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by riveramk2 View Post
    but when you buy these shoes your gonna feel like your gonna want to take over the world

    best song in a commercial ever
    Anything Jada kiss related cannot be labeled the best for obvious reasons.


    Here kids enjoy the best commercial song ever, until he makes another
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhEQ066WDAA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Anything Jada kiss related cannot be labeled the best for obvious reasons.


    Here kids enjoy the best commercial song ever, until he makes another
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhEQ066WDAA
    Are you trying to say Jadakiss sucks? It's also one word, not jada kiss

    and this is def the best song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWeOhezlwM
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,941
    vCash
    500

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    1500

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,735
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    This.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,663
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    Are you trying to say Jadakiss sucks? It's also one word, not jada kiss

    and this is def the best song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWeOhezlwM
    I could care less how to spell anybody from the D-Block Label, No I dont think he sucks but he also isnt anything special.


    Anyway I thought my video was the best until I heard "succulent steak" then everything became clear to me- the video you posted is the best!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    I could care less how to spell anybody from the D-Block Label, No I dont think he sucks but he also isnt anything special.


    Anyway I thought my video was the best until I heard "succulent steak" then everything became clear to me- the video you posted is the best!!!!
    Its also delicious
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,833
    vCash
    1500

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,453
    vCash
    1500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •