Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I had given up on Firefox but I really like the new version. I've been using Chrome for a long time but I may just switch back.

vCash
    Stay with Chrome IMO, they still haven't made it resource efficient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I like Chrome more still

Anyone else?
    Me

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I like Chrome more still

Anyone else?
    Chrome rules

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    I like ff 4 better then chrome

vCash
    only big difference is that you can google search with the address bar on Chrome. i'll stick with FF4.

vCash
    So IE9 was so proud of their download totals in the first 24 hours, but FF4 completely and utterly obliterated it.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    I upgraded, and it keeps all of your old stuff barring that it is compatible, which all of mine were.
    Cool beans

vCash
    Something I noticed: when I had multiple tabs open using the old FF and tried to close the browser, it would give me the option to save the tabs so that the next time I opened FF those tabs would open automatically. I haven't been able to do that on the new one, it just warns me that I'm attempting to close multiple tabs. I looked around in the options and such to no avail, anyone know if the old feature is still available?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stash View Post
    Something I noticed: when I had multiple tabs open using the old FF and tried to close the browser, it would give me the option to save the tabs so that the next time I opened FF those tabs would open automatically. I haven't been able to do that on the new one, it just warns me that I'm attempting to close multiple tabs. I looked around in the options and such to no avail, anyone know if the old feature is still available?
    If you want your last opened window and tabs to appear every time you open firefox, change your homepage. There should be an option "show my windows and tabs from last time", as your homepage.

Too many what Ifs

vCash
    ^ a nice new feature

Quote Originally Posted by Stash View Post
    It only works if you have one window open. So close the ones you don't want and keep the window with the tabs you do want.

The option for that is located at Orange firefox button > Options, click on the "Tabs" tab, then click "warn me when closing multiple tabs."
    Last edited by Wade>You; 03-27-2011 at 06:02 PM.

vCash
    I don't like it much.

vCash
    Is it better than FF 3.6?

vCash
    Found the way to fix it so it'll ask if you want to save your tabs when you close multiple ones like you did in the old version. Don't know why this is the default, but it is.

One change in Firefox 4 is to by default stop Firefox displaying the warning message, but it can be turned back on by changing some preferences.

1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
    2. Accept the warning message that appears,

you will be taken to a list of preferences

3. Locate the preference browser.tabs.warnOnClose,
    if its value is set to false, double-click on it to change its value

to true

4. Repeat this for these 2 preferences

browser.warnOnQuit, browser.warnOnRestart

5. Starting with beta 12 there will be an additional preference

that needs to be set to true - browser.showQuitWarning
    I just tested it after doing it, and it works perfectly. So happy to have that back.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I'm not sure which one im running. It says Mozzila Firefox 4 on the blue tab at the top but I'm pretty sure it's not. I've been running this for months without updating. I find this one to be fine?

What are the problems people had with the last FireFox? I never have any problems.

Google Chrome just looks like **** to me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast