Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Username: gallinarifan15
    Favorite Genre(s): Hippity Hop
    Favorite Artist(s): Slug, DOOM, Nas, Illogic, Raekwon, Meth, GZA, RZA, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, AZ, Sean Price, Skyzoo, Fashawn
    Favorite Albums(s): Mm..Food, OB4CL, Illmatic, Deltron 3030, Monkey Barz, The Salvation
    Favorite Song(s): Killa Hillz 10304, Memory Lane, Mastermind, Verbal Intercourse
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: All of Killa Hillz 10304
    Anything else you care to share: I'm half black.

vCash
    Username: D-Will4Prez
    Favorite Genre(s): Heavy Metal/Grunge/some post-hardcore
    Favorite Artist(s): Avenged Sevenfold, Eminem, Chevelle, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, Marilyn Manson, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Radiohead, System of a Down, The Used
    Favorite Albums(s): Waking The Fallen, Wonder What's Next, Master of Puppets
    Favorite Song(s): Beautiful(eminem), Creep(radiohead), Unholy Confessions(a7x)
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: "You make my pee pee go doing doing doing"
    Anything else you care to share: The 90s was a great time for music
    Last edited by D-Will4Prez; 06-19-2011 at 01:01 AM.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    Username: Luca68
    Favorite Genre(s): Mostlyy rap/hip-hop and some rock.
    Favorite Artist(s): Eminem, J Cole, Lupe, Yelawolf, Tech N9ne, Tupac, Hopsin, slaughterhouse
    Favorite Albums(s): Eminem Show, Food and Liquor, All 6's and 7's, killer, RAW, friday night lights (mixtape)
    Favorite Song(s): right now lost ones by J Cole and sound off by slaughterhouse
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: what i can think of right now...
    even though i stray from you, you know that my heart is good...and i know i aint exactly living how i probally should...imma try to act better like its hollywood...people congradulate me, i just tell them God is good. -j cole.

Anything Else: I rep the T-DOT and i run more shitt then the previous guy

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Username:Raps08-09 Champ
    Favorite Genre(s): I listen to Hip Hop and Rap the most but in term the songs I like the most, It's usually Pop Rock(Train, Jonas Brothers) or R&B(Neyo, Trey Songz). I can listen to anything though.
    Favorite Artist(s): Doesn't really matter to me.
    Favorite Albums(s): I'm Gay(I'm Happy). I actually don't care TBH. Every album has had songs I like and dislike.
    Favorite Song(s): Train-Marry Me
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: "Eat so much ***** I bet I can guess yo panty size"
    Anything else you care to share: Not much.

vCash
    Username: SNEAKERGEEK-24
    Favorite Genre(s): Hip Hop
    Favorite Artist(s): Jay-Z, Notorious BIG, Nas, Big Pun, DMX, Joe Budden, Jadakiss, Styles P, Eminem, The LOX, Gangstarr
    Favorite Albums(s): Reasonable Doubt, Illmatic, Life after death, Mood Muzik 3
    Favorite Song(s): Dead Presidents 2, Cant knock the hustle, Notorious thugs, Aint hard to tell, All of me
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: Dont have a favorite but one off the top of my head is "Im still a risk taker, let me put it in words
    Cant still 2nd base and keep your foot on 1st"
    Anything else you care to share: I also like Linkin park, U2, and metallica a bit...

vCash
    Username: LionsFan..LOL
    Favorite Genre(s): Rap
    Favorite Artist(s): Eminem, Three 6 Mafia, Tech N9ne, Slaughterhouse (entire group), Nas, 2Pac, Jay-Z
    Favorite Albums(s): Mystic Stylez by Three 6 Mafia, Illmatic by Nas
    Favorite Song(s): My favorite changes almost daily lol
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: "Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?"
    Anything else you care to share: This was tough and I know I left a lot off the list lol

vCash
    This forum should be renamed Hip Hop/Rap Music
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

vCash
    Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

vCash
    Username: OC
    Favorite Genre: Rock n Roll
    Favorite Artists: Simon & Garfunkel, RHCP, Alice in Chains, MGMT, Led Zep, Black Sab, Middle Class Rut
    Favorite Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Congratulations, LZ IV, Mother's Milk
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh x2

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Username:AIMelo=KillaDUO
    Favorite Genre(s):Rap, R&B, Soul
    Favorite Artist(s):Cube, DMX, Jay-Z, Frost, Scarface, Biggie, Drake, Kid Cudi, J. Cole, Young Jeezy, Kanye, Pun
    Favorite Albums(s):Ready to Die, Predator, Black Album, Blueprint
    Favorite Song(s):Until We Rich-Cube
    All time favorite quote from any song ever:"If the game makes me or breaks me, i hope it make me, a better man, take a better stand, put money in my moms hand, get my daughter this college plan so she don't need no man"

vCash
    Username: Fiatz67

Favorite Genre(s): Rap/Hip-Hop, R&B

Favorite Artist(s): 50 Cent, Eminem, 2Pac, Biggie, Big L, Dead Prez, Pharaohe Monch, KRS-One, Busta Rhymes, Game, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Nas, Lloyd Banks, Black Thought, Talib Kweli, Cyhi Da Prynce, J. Cole, Kanye West, Jay Z, Wu-Tang, Jadakiss, and a bunch more

Favorite Albums(s): GRODT, any 2Pac and Biggie album, All Eminem's except Recovery (a few songs were good)

Favorite Song(s): way too many to name

All time favorite quote from any song ever: "Never forget, that God hasn't finished with me yet. I feel his hand on my brain, When I write rhymes, I go blind, and let the lord do his thang" 2Pac - Ghetto Gospel

vCash
    Username:TAC91
    Favorite Genre(s): Mostly Rock, and any kind of Rock, some Country and Hip Hop.
    Favorite Artist(s): Nirvana, Breaking Benjamin, Alice In Chains, Threedays Grace, Seether, Drowning Pool, Metallica, Disturbed, Skillet, Linkin Park, and tons more.
    Favorite Albums(s): All of Nirvana's albums, and others...
    Favorite Song(s): Man In The Box, Smells Like Teen Spirit, (mostly all of Nirvana's and Breaking Benjamins songs) Sad But True, Tear Away, Take Me Under, and tons more.
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: Nope.
    Anything else you care to share: I can't live without music!

vCash
    Username: ChampionPryde
    Favorite Genre(s): Hip-Hop
    Favorite Artist(s): Too many to list, but Lupe Fiasco has to be on top.
    Favorite Albums(s): LASERS
    Favorite Song(s): I'm on one
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: "I stuck my dick inside this life until that ***** came."
    Anything else you care to share:
    I give every artist I can a listen, and I write for an underground music site.

vCash
    Username: WildcatsPride
    Favorite Genre(s): Hip Hop, R&B, Rock, I listen to just about anything but Country
    Favorite Artist(s): T.I., Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Linkin Park, the Game, Aerosmith, Jagged Edge, Jay Z, and many others
    Favorite Albums(s): King, Marshall Mathers LP, JE Heartbreak, Eminem Show, Paper Trail, the Documentary, and others
    Favorite Song(s): I have so many, it'd be hard for me to choose just a few
    All time favorite quote from any song ever: "When I'm gone just carry on, don't mourn rejoice, every time you hear the sound of my voice"-Eminem
    Anything else you care to share: Lil Wayne is the most overrated artist ever, Soulja Boy sucks, Rick Ross sucks, Gucci Mane sucks, selling millions of records doesn't make you a good artist.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast