Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500

    Maino adds verses to "Own It" by Mack Wilds (current hottest beat in NY playing)

    http://thatsenuff.com/index.php/2013...t-remix-audio/

    Probably the most unintentional greatest response to Kendrick's control in there too. As Maino saids

    "Kings do king ****, no Kendrick"
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 08-24-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,375
    vCash
    500
    This is thread worthy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    This is thread worthy
    it is a music board. Maino last song was garbage, atleast he's rebounding w/ the last 2 and this rmx.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,608
    vCash
    1500
    Maino made the song a lot worse for me. Never really been a fan of anything he's ever done except All the Above (most of the credit going to Just Blaze and T-Pain for that).

    And that beat is nice but not even close to the game changer you're hyping it up as. Then again I've never been a huge fan of NY hip hop so I'm not a great judge. Gotta have some funk in it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ha. Current hottest beat in NY according to what? This **** is ****ing weak. I'm guessing this is the same cat you where ultra-hyping in multiple other threads; count me as officially not interested.
    Don't be. No one cares that you hating. ASAP's mgr. heard his upcoming album loves it. Big Sean's dj/producer heard it the other day and just tweeted that his project is insane. Keep hating. Don't be interested. And yes this is currently the hottest beat in NY. Maino is not the only rapper that wanted in on the rmx.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Maino made the song a lot worse for me. Never really been a fan of anything he's ever done except All the Above (most of the credit going to Just Blaze and T-Pain for that).

    And that beat is nice but not even close to the game changer you're hyping it up as. Then again I've never been a huge fan of NY hip hop so I'm not a great judge. Gotta have some funk in it.
    you from Rhode Island or moved to Rhode Island? Just trying to get a grasp what type of hip hop or R & B catches you.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,608
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    you from Rhode Island or moved to Rhode Island? Just trying to get a grasp what type of hip hop or R & B catches you.
    From Rhode Island. Asking me to describe my favorite style of hip hop is a tough question to answer because I like a lot of different styles. Unique flows/voices usually make most of my favorite music.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    From Rhode Island. Asking me to describe my favorite style of hip hop is a tough question to answer because I like a lot of different styles. Unique flows/voices usually make most of my favorite music.
    say you had a chance to listen to

    Jay-Z "The Blue Print"

    Eric B. & Rakim "Paid In Full"

    Wu-Tang "Wu-Tang Forever"

    Nas "Stillmatic"

    Harlem World "The Movement"


    which "1" would you listen to?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,608
    vCash
    1500
    Wu-Tang


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,275
    vCash
    1500
    Boooooo. The Blueprint.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Wu-Tang
    you sir have good taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Boooooo. The Blueprint.
    Over the Wu?

    Ghost Face
    RZA
    Meth, ****-ing Meth!
    Raekwon!!
    ODB!
    U-GOD
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 08-24-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,275
    vCash
    1500
    Only collaborative effort from the Wu that I really love is 36 Chambers.

    The Blueprint and Stillmatic, to me, are classics. Wu Forever is good, but not on that level.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Only collaborative effort from the Wu that I really love is 36 Chambers.

    The Blueprint and Stillmatic, to me, are classics. Wu Forever is good, but not on that level.
    I hear your point. I just have a tough time putting Blue Print over Wu-Tang Forever. Stillmatic is a tough one and I'd still go w/ the Wu there.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    8,941
    vCash
    500
    This is the hottest beat in NY right now? Could have fooled me.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsTheYear View Post
    This is the hottest beat in NY right now? Could have fooled me.
    Yes. Other than control in hip hop, this is played on all 3 major hip hop stations. Morning, day and night.

    Name the one that you see played that much.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •