Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    What a great win for the Blackhawks tonight. We ran into a hot goalie but still found a way to beat him. I just hope that we didn't run ourselves ragged for tomorrow night's game.

vCash
    Tonight is the reason why you have to watch the game and not only look at the stats. Toews put up another MVP worthy performance tonight. He factored in on every single goal for the Blackhawks, only if he only had 1 point.

1st goal - Toews scores. Goes hard to the net and picks up the trast
    2nd goal - Toews wins the faceoff. Toews then goes hard to the net and has two Red Wings covering him, leaving Seabrook wide up.
    3rd goal - Toews goes hard to the net and provides a screen before Hossa puts it in the net.

Intangibles...Toews has them.

vCash
    Really good outting by the Hawks. Ryan Johnson has been nice pick up. I thought he had a very very solid game.

vCash
    Hossa was electric last night. He was flying around out there. As Boom said, I hope we have something left in the tank against a tough Boston team tonight. I'd be happy with a point.

vCash
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6269346

No further disciplinary action for Bertuzzi. I'm fine with it, but I thought the league would have gone 1 - 2 games just because it was a head shot.

I really don't think Bertuzzi meant for the flying elbow, but a player needs to be in control of his body.

vCash
    Ryan Johnson is at 62.9% a the faceoff dot. I don't care that he only has 6 points...we need to sign him past this season as our 4th line center. He is a HUGE reason for the turnaround that this team has had.

vCash
    I would've preferred a 2 point game, but honestly I shouldn't even be thinking about the division. It's essentially out of reach barring a huge collapse by the Wings and the Hawks would have to become consistent- something they haven't done all season.

vCash
    Marian Hossa was ****ing awesome last night. He was all over the ice. I still think the best think about him is his quick release. He fires shots from all over, and they just come off his stick so fast.

vCash
    Blackhawks are looking gassed in the first period against the Bruins tonight. Hopefully we can dig deep for the rest of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Blackhawks are looking gassed in the first period against the Bruins tonight. Hopefully we can dig deep for the rest of the game.
    Hard to blame them for the loss, back to backs on the road and an exhausting game vs. detroit followed by a plane ride to play a very big and physical team in boston the next day after playing the ducks three nights before. The loss sucks but we will bounce back. Not trying to make excuses but we've really gotten screwed by injuries and the schedule this year with so many back to back games, especially for a team that played all the way through the playoffs and had a bunch of olympians last year. This team has too much talent and coaching/leadership to not make the playoffs and do some damage.

vCash
    Anyone who wants to know why the Hawks were chirping at Thornton after he took a skate to the forehead needs to see the early leg whip he put on Hjalmarsson - he basically stuck his leg out after taking a run at him.

Fortunately, H4 was not hurt, but he could have been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman9990 View Post
    Hard to blame them for the loss, back to backs on the road and an exhausting game vs. detroit followed by a plane ride to play a very big and physical team in boston the next day after playing the ducks three nights before. The loss sucks but we will bounce back. Not trying to make excuses but we've really gotten screwed by injuries and the schedule this year with so many back to back games, especially for a team that played all the way through the playoffs and had a bunch of olympians last year. This team has too much talent and coaching/leadership to not make the playoffs and do some damage.
    I agree. I wasn't really that upset that we lost last night's game. The Bruins did what they had to in order to win...but the Blackhawks weren't given much of a chance with the schedule. Playing two games in 27 hours time, plus travel is rough...then add on top how much of a back/forth game the Wings game was, plus some overtime...damn.

Real important that we stick it to the Blue Jackets on Friday.

vCash
    We'd better beat the jackets. It would suck to miss the playoffs the season after winning it all.

vCash
    Poor planning, I'll have the GT done by tomorrow. Use this as the GT I guess, lol

Hawks vs. Blue Jackets

vCash
    Hawks played like absolute ****, thank god the Jackets suck even worse.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast