Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2979 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 197924792879292929692977297829792980298129893029307934793979 ... LastLast
Results 44,671 to 44,685 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

If we miss the playoffs we can look to this game as a main reason why.

Tough loss, luckily a whole lot of games went our way last night. Basically the only team on the outside that I am worried about is Dallas at this point.

Would have been a nice win. We're 3rd period deficient this season, no killer instinct.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

Detroit against Chicago means alot for both teams. San Jose is heavily gaining on us, and Chicago is fighting for their playoff lives. Both teams should be coming out hard and looking for those two points. I'm thinking Joey MacDonald will be starting as well.

does the lose last night seem like the hawks wont make the playoffs to everyone else? because to me idk why but it just seems it.

Yeah, I'm really pumped for tomorrow's game.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I was just thinking about it and I am beginning to question the coaching in Rockford. I dint know anything about them so does anyone here? They have so much raw talent on that team and I dont understand why they had such a horrific year. I understand most of the players are 1st year pros but still, a lot of them really didnt play too well. Is it the coaching?
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Big game tonight.

Detroit is dealing with some injury issues as well and the Hawks really need this win. 2 losses in a row at this point in the season would be killer.

We need this game. Losing this would make me start to think we're not getting in the playoffs.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Glad to see we're up 1-0... Really need this win

God damnit, Bertuzzi is such a scumbag.

Ugh, come on Hossa.

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    God damnit, Bertuzzi is such a scumbag.
    I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!

He better get suspended after that dirty elbow to the head.

Seabrook!