Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Said Connor: "It's going to be a disappointment to the Westgate City Center. And their arena in Winnipeg is nothing compared to what we have here. Plus, they don't have the stability, the housing or the population that we have.""

who the **** is this Connor person?? We in Winnipeg don't have the housing or population pheonix has?? Winnipeg is currently one of the fastest growing cities in Canada AND we don't need the population Phoenix has to fill our arena.. if you guys have such a huge population why cant you have more than 500 fans in your building for games?? It's pathetic seeing such an arena so empty during hockey games. And those 500 fans are fans from the opposing team your playing that night!! We in Winnipeg sell out our Moose games in the AHL and that's only the AHL... So you can eat **** my friend!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusreimtime View Post
    said connor: "it's going to be a disappointment to the westgate city center. And their arena in winnipeg is nothing compared to what we have here. Plus, they don't have the stability, the housing or the population that we have.""

who the **** is this connor person?? We in winnipeg don't have the housing or population pheonix has?? Winnipeg is currently one of the fastest growing cities in canada and we don't need the population phoenix has to fill our arena.. If you guys have such a huge population why cant you have more than 500 fans in your building for games?? It's pathetic seeing such an arena so empty during hockey games. And those 500 fans are fans from the opposing team your playing that night!! We in winnipeg sell out our moose games in the ahl and that's only the ahl... So you can eat **** my friend!!
    ^^truth!^^
    Yeah its me Quagmire again....
    nope not this time its stuck in the window.......

vCash
    Someone already owns the rights to Winnipeg Jets.

It could be Manitoba Jets? Unless the owner of the name will play ball...

It sure would be nice to have our Jets back though... and sign Selanne

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    Its gonna be the Jets lol...just the way it is.

Maybe Atlanta will beat the Yotes to moving and get Winnipeg who will likely get a team first. What would the Quebec team be called...
    Nordiques

vCash
    the Quebec Independents

vCash
    The Quebec Thunder

vCash
    I'm Calling for this thread to be closed...Obviously the Coyotes are not going to the peg as the Thrashers did So mods CLOSE IT DOWN PLEASE. The Coyotes will stay in AZ!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Dub8299 View Post
    I'm Calling for this thread to be closed...Obviously the Coyotes are not going to the peg as the Thrashers did So mods CLOSE IT DOWN PLEASE. The Coyotes will stay in AZ!
    I was about to say the same thing.
    Phillies | Flyers | Union | Eagles | 76ers
    many thanks thenyknicks!

vCash
    They are still moving just not there but they will be in the future very soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    They are still moving just not there but they will be in the future very soon
    I could see the Houston Coyotes in the near future
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12