Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    The last goal was definitely not his fault. 6 on 4...sure he could have made the save, but he was set up for failure there. The 3rd goal was one he probably wants back, but you gotta credit mitchell for a great rush. The first 2.. i missed so i can't speak on that, but all in all, he played great. It's games like these that i want him to be kept instead of traded.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    On one hand I agree, having two great goalies is amazing. On the other hand, Cory is going to want a lot of money and a chance to start I bet, I'm not sure if he's going to get that here. We could get some amazing value for him this offseason. Like a top line forward or more.

vCash
    It's an interesting debate. It really does depend what we could get for him. If we can get a bonfide top 6 player, then it might be worth trading him. But, this whole season has been so great for him. He's taken a huge step and it's fun to root for the guy.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234