Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    The last goal was definitely not his fault. 6 on 4...sure he could have made the save, but he was set up for failure there. The 3rd goal was one he probably wants back, but you gotta credit mitchell for a great rush. The first 2.. i missed so i can't speak on that, but all in all, he played great. It's games like these that i want him to be kept instead of traded.
    #3in5

<3

^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    On one hand I agree, having two great goalies is amazing. On the other hand, Cory is going to want a lot of money and a chance to start I bet, I'm not sure if he's going to get that here. We could get some amazing value for him this offseason. Like a top line forward or more.

vCash
    It's an interesting debate. It really does depend what we could get for him. If we can get a bonfide top 6 player, then it might be worth trading him. But, this whole season has been so great for him. He's taken a huge step and it's fun to root for the guy.
    #3in5

<3

^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234