Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Bad penalties. Come on PK!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Amazing save Schneids!!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    That was a questionable call, i don't blame Kesler, i blame the refs for being lame.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Schneids has given up some goals but he has been amazing tonight.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Schneider is the man.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Damn, Hamhuis!

<3

vCash
    I've gotta say this may be the best game I have seen all year. lets do a shootout.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I wonder if this is van's 2nd point to steal or san jose's. Sharks dominated us in the 2nd and 3rd, but we did have the lead late.

<3

vCash
    Yessssss!!!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    What a ****ing game by Cory the kid. Unbelievable performance.

<3

vCash
    Schneids was amazing. For giving up 4 goals he without a doubt deserves 1st star.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Burrows redemption. From stupid penalty to game winning shootout attempt

<3

vCash
    What a win!!!

Thanks for not blowing you piece of **** Cory

vCash
    piece of ****?

<3

vCash
    I was baiting

I think Schneider played great most of the game, but he kept putting the Sharks back in to the game when I thought we had it won. But he didn't allow a goal in OT or any in the shootout so he's a winner in my book

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast