Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    adam is dumb. he tell his girlfriend to not text any guys yet adam brings girls home all the time and sleeps with nany every night

vCash
    Yeah, Adam is the type of douche that I despise.

vCash
    Adam went off the handle and def. isn't the type of person to just cool off with the drinking. When you are a binge drinker like that then their is no off switch. You sometimes don't even know how it happens but, it does and allot of times for other around it is impossible to know when that switch goes off and you are no longer dealing with the person you think you know.

Looks like Leroy is going to follow suit too prove a point. I am starting to like him allot more seeing as how he just wants to have a ****ing blast while in Vegas and not be anyone's parent.

Dustin is still a douche for 1. being a douche and 2. breaking up Adam and Nany what the **** is this guy Dr. Phil who cares if she is a self destructive girl you probably couldn't have picked a worse time to mediate between a really drunk guy and his *****.

Heather will soon have a melt down I can just feel it although she actually is one of the cooler girls but, still dumb to think this Dustin guy is a night in shining armor.

Mike Mike might as well now be as significant as the other girl was for the first few episodes. He pretty much plays that dude that everyone consoles in but, really could give to ***** about his own problems.

Man I would love to be on this show although I too have a drinking problem so more then likely I would **** up a few times as well.
    Last edited by northsider; 04-06-2011 at 11:57 PM.

vCash
    Im hoping for the same thing i hope leroy finally just lays it into him and shuts him up once and for all..Judging by the previews though it seems like he's not but here is to hoping he does..
    This nany/adam angle is wayyy better played than the ron and sammie one in jersey shore. Atleast this one has more spice and action

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    next weeks show looks good leroy is my favorite dude in the house

vCash
    A hot chick who is attracted to duche bags who like to get violent. You know what I would normally feel bad for women who are victims of abuse because it is an epidemic around the world, but there are a lot of women like nany who literally search and are attracted to ****ing idiots like Adam and then stay with them even though the signs are there that he is a ****ing tool who is likely to hit you or get violent time and time again.

Mike is he part of this show or just a friend of the others?

Leroy is the man, dude just wants to have fun and not deal with idiotic drama from the other tools.

Dustin is also a tool, but I respected what he did in yesterdays episodes, most people would just say **** em both and not get involve when the violence is about to start. To this day i feel horrible that I did nothing when a friend of mines beat his girl in front of me.

Nany is just a head case, this chick has such low self esteem that well she will continue to cling to idiots like Adam.

The black chick I forgot her name looked real hot yesterday.

Heather is hot as well, real pretty girl, but Dustin is also a very possessive and well he is the type of guy who will give her hell as well.

vCash
    I hope leroy beats adams ***

vCash
    I hope all the girls get naked and roll around in mud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Haha that was my favorite line too.

Yeah man I have never seen such senseless drunken hijinks in my life. And what the hell were those idiots doing when he was smashing everything? You all can't control this tiny man??

I wanna know the real deal with Nani busting out the I get hit by dudes thing. I wonder how legit that is, seeing as she was clearly smashed pretty bad as well.

Watching her go make out with Adam after finding out other dude had a bf was L o L, seriously the reunion ep is going to be sick.

And finally, hopefully Leroy beat some *** next week!
    I was thinking about the same thing about Nany, she's like, uh oh...umm yeah, lets not talk about that, haha.

The reunion episode will be jokes. Nany will see, maybe not though, what a tool she looks like and how badly she was played. Holy, like its the most obvious.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Leroy is soft. Only thing I like about the guy is the girls he brings back.

vCash
    Nany is a ****ing idiot. An emotional wreck that puts herself in bad situations. I mean she knows he has a g/f and still ****s him.

vCash
    adam is finally gone and nany says why did it have to be him lol

vCash
    Nany is without a doubt, the dumbest broad i've ever seen.

Its Over.

vCash
    Nany must feel so ****ing stupid watching this lol. As evident by the after show they aired as a result.

Leroy had some great one liners today, Mike was pretty cool as well and Dustin even had a good one, "What a dumb hoe!" hahaha.

vCash
    Dustin literally sucked dick and then he goes all homophobic on camera

Classic

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast