Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That kid Dustin is a ****ing *** for getting salty over a girl he knew for a ****ing few days. Dude get the **** over it she ain't your lady and she is able to do what the **** she want.

I kind find it funny NOONE NOT A ****ING person mentions Mike not wanting to do it for the sake of his "boy" and Heather pretty much laid it on him. Their is no principal to that matter period and he is acting like a *****. I guess I am from a different spectrum of the world when it comes to matters like this. I would never get mad at one of my guys over a **** truth or dare game let alone a girl acting on it herself.

Side note listen very hard to Mike Mike he sounds allot like the guy from the Warriors that clanks the bottles together at the end.

Adam is fun to the show but, it is obvious what is going to be the outcome with him. Heather is kind of cute but, I would not fall in love with that girl especially in Vegas where at least in my previous experience their is a ****ing **** ton of beautiful women out their. Add to that you are on the ****ing real world and can pretty much smash anything you want too cause of the cameras.

Leroy you can tell is a little more on the I am lucky to be here and am going to smash as many hoes as possible. Nany or whatever is obviously attractive but, very ****ing stupid.

Now I know I am missing someone but, she is that ****ing irrelevant at this point she doesn't really deserve a mention she might as well be holding a ****ing boom stick for the rest of the cast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    i liked last nights show. dustin made too big of a deal about mike kissing heather in the game.
    All I heard through that whole argument was "son....son.....you'd....son"

Its Over.

vCash
    If I was the other dude I would have just been like, "Bro, she is the one who ****ing made it happen, I was against the whole thing."

Mike still is a ***** though, and this further proves it even though Dustin made him look like a saint in the regards to how he handled it. I hate guys like Mike who spout off all the bs, "Ohh I respect women I could never do that, that's not how I do things etc," but whenever the OPPORTUNITY presents itself he will do all the things that he is supposedly too "good" to partake in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    That kid Dustin is a ****ing *** for getting salty over a girl he knew for a ****ing few days. Dude get the **** over it she ain't your lady and she is able to do what the **** she want.

I kind find it funny NOONE NOT A ****ING person mentions Mike not wanting to do it for the sake of his "boy" and Heather pretty much laid it on him. Their is no principal to that matter period and he is acting like a *****. I guess I am from a different spectrum of the world when it comes to matters like this. I would never get mad at one of my guys over a **** truth or dare game let alone a girl acting on it herself.

Side note listen very hard to Mike Mike he sounds allot like the guy from the Warriors that clanks the bottles together at the end.

Adam is fun to the show but, it is obvious what is going to be the outcome with him. Heather is kind of cute but, I would not fall in love with that girl especially in Vegas where at least in my previous experience their is a ****ing **** ton of beautiful women out their. Add to that you are on the ****ing real world and can pretty much smash anything you want too cause of the cameras.

Leroy you can tell is a little more on the I am lucky to be here and am going to smash as many hoes as possible. Nany or whatever is obviously attractive but, very ****ing stupid.

Now I know I am missing someone but, she is that ****ing irrelevant at this point she doesn't really deserve a mention she might as well be holding a ****ing boom stick for the rest of the cast.
    Nicely done!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I love girls like nany, hot and dumb as a rock. Girls like this are so easy to **** is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Yep, exactly how I feel. I just laugh and shake my head.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    If I was the other dude I would have just been like, "Bro, she is the one who ****ing made it happen, I was against the whole thing."

Mike still is a ***** though, and this further proves it even though Dustin made him look like a saint in the regards to how he handled it. I hate guys like Mike who spout off all the bs, "Ohh I respect women I could never do that, that's not how I do things etc," but whenever the OPPORTUNITY presents itself he will do all the things that he is supposedly too "good" to partake in.
    Mike is cool though, I guess for the only reason that his "character" is new to reality tv, or a show like Real World. He cracks me up, but he did have the opportunity when he brought those two biddies home in the first episode, and sat there reading them a prayer as Leroy walked in. So, there is some truth to what he preaches.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Oh he cracks me up too no doubt, but I still think it's an act and we will see him do more deviant things as the season progresses (which is fine as long as he isn't preaching in the mean time).

I'm pretty sure he tried a desperation kiss as those chicks ran outta that room.

I just wish it was Wednesday, other than Lights Out this is the only show I watch right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Oh he cracks me up too no doubt, but I still think it's an act and we will see him do more deviant things as the season progresses (which is fine as long as he isn't preaching in the mean time).

I'm pretty sure he tried a desperation kiss as those chicks ran outta that room.

I just wish it was Wednesday, other than Lights Out this is the only show I watch right now.
    Haha. Yeah he did. After he was denied the kiss, he was begging for one, trying to whisper so the cameras wouldn't catch it. Aha, and the girl rejected him. Gave me a god laugh for a minute.

Agreed. The video showing what happens next episode are always pretty good. I dont know, I haven't watched Jersey Shore in a long time, but this show BLOWS it out of the water.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Thought some of the regular posters who watch the real world challenges would like this

http://talentnetworkinc.blogspot.com...resh-meat.html

enjoy....

vCash
    I filled mine out yesterday haha. The Gauntlet was really strong but it seems insane to me for CT to be a 4 seed, although Darrell is pretty much the least talked about / most dominant competitor of all time.

vCash
    Vinny is in there, but no Cohutta? Ty sucks too.

vCash
    Can you not hit someone?

If I was Dustin grandma's boy would of been through the glass near the hot tub after what he said

vCash
    Kind of a let down of an episode.

Dustin semi realized how much of a douche he was against mike mike. He also gets points for smashing heather but, loses them cause now they are probably going to be the next Ronnie and Sammie. Either way that is set for disaster cause finding a relationship in Vegas and having to sustain it while living their is like ticking time bomb.

Leroy is the new tough guy who apparently never seen someone act a fool. I do kind of understand Adam could just steer away from him and they would be fine but, Adam breaking the bottle actually made him look allot dumber then it did tough. Also he repeating the whole eat a dick is what made him mad rather then people talking behind his back.

Also the roomates are straight foolish to think that they are going to be tarnished and kicked out because of what a complete stranger does. He does not represent any of them and if MTV and the Hard Rock have a problem with him they will kick him off the show and out the hotel. Stop ****ing worrying about what he does if he wants to ****ing piss on all the walls then so be it. IT WILL NOT have any bearing on MTV and a show they know makes them millions let alone the publicity the hard rock gets from the show. OMG ADAM YOU MAKE US LOOK SO BAD BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH noo actually Adam makes Adam look bad you think the owner of the Hard Rock doesn't know the difference between one bad apple and a bunch of other people as well as knowing he let a bunch of strangers stay in one of his best suites.

Nany is just a good looking face that we are all waiting to have her episode where she lets loose and starts ****ing roommates and acting a fool. Trust me it will come maybe not ****ing the roommates but, she will **** up that so called relationship she has back at home.

Mike Mike reads a bit to much but, I really think he is smart for trying to actually make something out of going to vegas except a couple venereal diseases and a bad hangover.

ANNNNNDD once again the other girl the one that we now know one more thing about and that is she is winey and complains allot other then that she has about as much to do with this show as a background prop.
    Last edited by northsider; 03-24-2011 at 01:05 AM.

vCash
    Adam is such a goon and this chick is so dumb it's seriously sad. "I was like the biggest drug dealer in my state." At sixteen Adam? Where were you, Montana - ha.

And Leroy just wanted him to apologize for being a d-bag and all he can come up with is, "I've done way worse **** in my life," uhhh cool story bro? Man I really hope **** goes down and Leroy pounds his face in soon.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 03-24-2011 at 04:18 AM.

vCash
    Did I miss where the tall dude talks about being naked on camera with a bunch of dudes? Cuz I want to see the mayhem that comes from it.

vCash
    Don't tell me to eat a dick, did you tell me to eat a dick?, Take back when you said I should eat a dick!

I lol'd the entire time.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast