Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    If van wins the cup or at least goes to WCF, ppl will start to give sedins the recognition that they deserve.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Pretty much that is the top 5. Some people like to argue guys like Datsyuk also though which is annoying. He is not better than the Sedins. Hes amazing but not nearly as good as anyone in the top 5.
    He's close, same with Malkin, but just off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    He's close, same with Malkin, but just off.
    Yeah, I agree. i just hate it when people put them above the Sedins.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I think the issue is the sedins are a pair. And people don't think they're good individually but only as a pair.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I think the issue is the sedins are a pair. And people don't think they're good individually but only as a pair.
    That's true. But we saw a glimpse of Henrik without Daniel last season and he was just as amazing. In fact he won the Art Ross even without Daniel for several games.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Right, but the 18 games is such a small sample.

<3

vCash
    Also, does anyone else think Burrows is too predictable with his shootout attempts? He goes to the backhand every time, needs to be like Raymond.. and be a lil more versatile.

<3

vCash
    Burrows, I think we got spoiled last year.

I wonder if his recent injury/surgery has him playing more hesitant, less likely be be as physical. He just doesn't seem as effective as last year. And I'm sure it's not all because he stopped yapping.

Seems there's a few Canucks who are having trouble finding the net lately too (Burrows, Raymond, Tambellini), and even Kesler's cooled off a little. Not worried about it, as long as we're healthy for the playoffs. Really looking forward to seeing what Higgins will bring to the team.

vCash
    Another thing: the Canucks now have 95 points, with 14 games left. How soon do you think until the Canucks clinch a playoff spot? Will they get to 100 points before clinching? I wonder what the record is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123