Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Next person to post is gay.

vCash
    Last person to post is Zoiax / MVPedroia

vCash
    Apparently Brady got Giselle pregnant again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Apparently Brady got Giselle pregnant again.
    Makin' sexy babies

vCash

vCash
    Does anybody know how to stop those stupid *** game invites on facebook?? Those ****ing things are bugging the **** out of me!! I already tried shutting off apps and games in the account settings, but no luck. I would greatly appreciate any help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    That's good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash

Offtopic: Lqp-79

So have you guys heard about the crazy LQP-79 "Virus"? Apparently it is all over the web. It has supposedly been linked to the dude in NJ that threw his intestines and parts of his body (that he cut off) at police and linked to some homeless Miami guy who was eating the face of some other guy. It is suppose to be some zombie virus crap.

It is apparently not a "virus" at all but a bacteria contracted from "doing" bath salts (apparently the newest and dumbest drug fad nowadays). Kind of odd considering this is all going on and the CDC released their "Zombie Preparedness" pamphlet recently.

Regardless, truth or not, there has been some violent cannibalistic crap going on lately!

By the way my stance on the matter.... BS!!! But crazy still!
    Last edited by Sinistah; 06-01-2012 at 12:01 AM.

vCash

Individual ticket

Hi guys,

We are a group from Quebec city and we want to go to a game this year. Do you know when the individual ticket will be on sale?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lambiere View Post
    Hi guys,

We are a group from Quebec city and we want to go to a game this year. Do you know when the individual ticket will be on sale?
    My best guess is August, but I could be wrong. I've already purchased tickets but won't receive them until August according to NFL.com. You could purchase tickets from season ticket holders like I did, but you likely have to pay a little bit more.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I tried to watch some of the Celtics game tonight but it makes me sick. The NBA should have someone review every game the next day and hand out fines for people that are flopping. When you have a repeat offender they should be suspended. Right now the Heat think that everything they do on O they were fouled and everything they do on D is not a foul. On one play Wade was not touched and then proceded to sling himself across the floor, when no call was made he ran to the key and fouled a Celtic in some sort of tantrum. To me its like WWE.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I tried to watch some of the Celtics game tonight but it makes me sick. The NBA should have someone review every game the next day and hand out fines for people that are flopping. When you have a repeat offender they should be suspended. Right now the Heat think that everything they do on O they were fouled and everything they do on D is not a foul. On one play Wade was not touched and then proceded to sling himself across the floor, when no call was made he ran to the key and fouled a Celtic in some sort of tantrum. To me its like WWE.
    The Celts flop too...(Hello Pietrus....) Don't make the mistake of thinking your favorite Celts team does no wrong. The flopping seems to be really bad in this series but the real problem is when the officials fall for it (which they seem to be doing in this series). Problem is that flopping becomes sort of necessary to help teams play defense when you aren't allowed to touch a player attacking the hoop without it being called a foul. The officiating is bad in the NBA but its bad towards all teams, not just your celtics. They need to scrap the flopping and allow hand checks again.

I agree the Heat complain way too much but why do you think the Celts have been so good in transition? It's as Rondo says- he takes advantage of the Heat complaining to the refs while in transition.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    The Celts flop too...(Hello Pietrus....) Don't make the mistake of thinking your favorite Celts team does no wrong. The flopping seems to be really bad in this series but the real problem is when the officials fall for it (which they seem to be doing in this series). Problem is that flopping becomes sort of necessary to help teams play defense when you aren't allowed to touch a player attacking the hoop without it being called a foul. The officiating is bad in the NBA but its bad towards all teams, not just your celtics. They need to scrap the flopping and allow hand checks again.

I agree the Heat complain way too much but why do you think the Celts have been so good in transition? It's as Rondo says- he takes advantage of the Heat complaining to the refs while in transition.
    I'm not really even a Celtics fan, I was just using the examples that happen to be the Heat. The NBA needs to clean up the flopping and snarling.
    It is hard for me to watch a sport that the road team hardly ever wins because the refs call the game in the home teams favour.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Nah it's totally rigged

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast