Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1010
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zombie-secure-Stronghold
    Posts
    674
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, boy. I saw him rarely play this year, because of his injury but what I saw of him: I liked it a lot. But, I wasn't sure if I'm not a bit homer on him. Reading so much positive from you guys though is really cool, because I think if he would suck you would rip him So good to see he has his reputation. I would love him to start, but Solder just seems to bring something else on the field than Vollmer can. The unit they might become that bagwell mentioned indeed sounds amazingly, if both stay healthy which I hope. 87/88 rating sounds great too. Don't know what he really has in Madden right now. But a 87/88 to me is a "one-more-step-and-he-is-getting-elite" type of rating which suits him very good imo too. I thank you guys for posting me. Was a cool read. Also, once again, it really is a pleasure to see, that some of our countrys greatest athletes get the credit the deserve at least by their awesome fanbase. 'Cause, most of them don't get the credit here from their homeland ...

    Thanks guys ! I always liked the Pats (already before Vollmer) but this just made my crush on them again a little bigger

  2. #647
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not a clue
    Posts
    1,584
    vCash
    1500
    Pats

    win by 16 please

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500

    Offtopic Thread: Tom Brady Hat

    I'm trying find this hat, I've been to Ebay, Lids, etc. & Pats Pro shop And cannot find it. Does anyone know the company that makes it or where I may able to find it.
    here is a picture of the hat
    http://www.eonline.com/news/tom_brady

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    5,515
    vCash
    2833
    I got one at Olympia sometime last year. Probably discontinued them.
    Perfection.

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Manchester, CT
    Posts
    2,362
    vCash
    1500
    http://proshop.patriots.com/hats/?pn=3&

    http://proshop.patriots.com/hats/?pn=5&

    page 3 or 5. Different colors depends what u want.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    I'm trying find this hat, I've been to Ebay, Lids, etc. & Pats Pro shop And cannot find it. Does anyone know the company that makes it or where I may able to find it.
    here is a picture of the hat
    http://www.eonline.com/news/tom_brady

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    That Link below is the one I'm looking for. I e-mail Proshop and they said there sold out check back in a few weeks and Its made by Reebok so I emailed them. But thanks guys for trying.


    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tom+b...4&tx=122&ty=70

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    That Link below is the one I'm looking for. I e-mail Proshop and they said there sold out check back in a few weeks and Its made by Reebok so I emailed them. But thanks guys for trying.


    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tom+b...4&tx=122&ty=70
    Reebok emailed me back: told me is not currently available

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,375
    vCash
    500
    That hat is dope...I don't see it on those sites celticsfan provided...unless you want the unfitted version. Im gonna look for it a little bit right now.

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    That hat is dope...I don't see it on those sites celticsfan provided...unless you want the unfitted version. Im gonna look for it a little bit right now.
    Thanks ManRam appreciate it. yeah the one Celticsfan provided is totally different than the link i posted

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,465
    vCash
    1500


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg,MB
    Posts
    2,720
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Hilarious...

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Finals week....Fun! Anyone else going through it right now?
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  13. #658
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Finals week....Fun! Anyone else going through it right now?
    Yep. First of 5 starting Wednesday.

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer133 View Post
    Yep. First of 5 starting Wednesday.
    Good luck Panzer, that's quite a load of finals. Thankfully I only have three this term, but I'll be very happy when I'm done...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  15. #660
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,531
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Good luck Panzer, that's quite a load of finals. Thankfully I only have three this term, but I'll be very happy when I'm done...
    Good luck to you too!

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •