Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sheen's 15 minutes are almost over....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I hope they just cancel Two and a Half Men. Same goes for The Office, I don't want those shows to go on without their stars.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    No, if they cancel The Office I'll be beside myself. I think it can go on without Steve Carell. It won't be as good, but if they're adding Will Ferrell, it'll still be very funny.

Patriots Playoffs 2012: Go Hard Or Go Home!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Intimidator View Post
    No, if they cancel The Office I'll be beside myself. I think it can go on without Steve Carell. It won't be as good, but if they're adding Will Ferrell, it'll still be very funny.
    Ferrell is only on for the last 4 episodes this season after Carrell leaves the show to help find his replacement. Too bad it isn't permanent, it's not like it would hurt Ferrell these days.

It would be nice if they brought back Todd Packer and made Paul Rudd another branch chief just so the News team would be assembled again.

vCash
    If they replace Carrell with someone like Ferrell that would be great, but I just don't see it. Can't wait for his guest-star appearance though, should be hilarious.

vCash
    http://twitter.com/#!/CharIieeSheen

Charlie Sheen's twitter. He's got some real "winning" quotes here. This guy is just too funny. I can't imagine this ever getting old. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Is the forum always this dead in the off season??? It seems like no one post in here anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    Is the forum always this dead in the off season??? It seems like no one post in here anymore.
    Yes, it usually isn't super active during this time, but I am surprised more people haven't been posting in the draft thread. It will pick up as we get closer to the draft though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    WINNING!!!

I went to a party Friday and my friend said when I got drunk I ended every sentence w/ "winning." lol
    I sware one of my friends said his buddy did that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    I hope they just cancel Two and a Half Men. Same goes for The Office, I don't want those shows to go on without their stars.
    Two and a Half Men hasn't really been funny for awhile IMO. I've still watched it, but nothing like the first couple of years. With Sheen gone they might as well just kill it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    http://twitter.com/#!/CharIieeSheen

Charlie Sheen's twitter. He's got some real "winning" quotes here. This guy is just too funny. I can't imagine this ever getting old. lol
    That's not him, that one is a fake. His verified account looks just like the one you linked to, but it had the light blue checkmark next to it. That's how you tell the fakes from the real ones. Here's his real twitter. Look how similar they are.

http://twitter.com/#!/charliesheen

vCash
    That's not him, that one is a fake. His verified account looks just like the one you linked to, but it had the light blue checkmark next to it. That's how you tell the fakes from the real ones. Here's his real twitter. Look how similar they are.

http://twitter.com/#!/charliesheen
    Good looking out man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I love only getting 3 hours of sleep and having to sit in the most boring class ever, It's so fun.

vCash
    Wow this thread is hopping...

vCash
    The Red Sox one is better...

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast